Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh so this place do not have legitimate threads?
    Finally somebody admitted that.
    So all these pages in these threads are all bs .
    Legitimate BS.
    Thanks
    Yes, mostly BS. Parents (and coaches probably) stirring the pot. Parents living vicariously through their kids, trying to ‘compete’ against other parents over what club Is better. It’s all very weird.

There are some normal people here, but it’s hard to differentiate them from the nut jobs.

Comment

Can somebody , in all seriousness, give information about how many teams JN Fire will have for fall season. Age groups etc and where they will work out from. I cannot find any information. As a new forming club they should provide more information on their website. Only see some picture of some indoor stuff which I could care less.
      Now do not answer with “ trust the process “ and “ jump on the train “ bull**** .
      Thanks
      At the end of day you have to belief in the club and what the peoples are all about. Nice folk at NJ Fire, focus on the kids development and nothing else.

Comment

Can somebody , in all seriousness, give information about how many teams JN Fire will have for fall season. Age groups etc and where they will work out from. I cannot find any information. As a new forming club they should provide more information on their website. Only see some picture of some indoor stuff which I could care less.
        Now do not answer with “ trust the process “ and “ jump on the train “ bull**** .
        Thanks
        How are you? We are tracking well to have one U8 team in the fall. We almost a have u9 team also. We had a lot of success at indoor tournaments. One time, we even almost beat World Class in a semi final. Please tryout out our club. We are good coaches.

Comment

The more you post crap like this, people who don’t even like the people running NJ Fire will end up defending them.

Comment

hi how are you. i’m the DOC of a club but you can guess who it is. i consider myself the best but my boss didn’t think so, so he took my national teams away because i couldn’t train them. so he gave my teams to someone else because people threatened to leave. i guess with my friend not being there anymore they caught on to my bull****. so i’m gonna go on all the threads and talk about how great i really am and talk about other people and clubs.
            How are you? We are tracking well to have one U8 team in the fall. We almost a have u9 team also. We had a lot of success at indoor tournaments. One time, we even almost beat World Class in a semi final. Please tryout out our club. We are good coaches.

Comment

No Fire is the best .
              You guys are less than a dozen but hey you make lots of noise.
              Congrats

Comment

hi how are you. i’m the DOC of a club but you can guess who it is. i consider myself the best but my boss didn’t think so, so he took my national teams away because i couldn’t train them. so he gave my teams to someone else because people threatened to leave. i guess with my friend not being there anymore they caught on to my bull****. so i’m gonna go on all the threads and talk about how great i really am and talk about other people and clubs.
                No way this is a real post, who the heck is posting this stuff and why????

Comment

that was a spot on post mocking DM. so true. the guy is having a complete meltdown on this website. posting false brags about himself on multiple threads. bashing parents and other coaches. not a good look. DM is in panic mode because 15 players from his 2007 wildcats team left him to play as a full time National team for MC next year instead of DMs Wildcats team. when the club offered to make that switch for them the parents did not think twice about it and could not get away from DM fast enough. they all accepted the offers and made their deposits immediately in the first 10 days of march. PSA also took away his 2006 national team. his 2009 team is falling apart because 90% of the team does not want to play for him so they are leaving the club. and don't forget that 10 to 15 kids from his 2005, 2007, and 2006 teams that walked away from the club and their money in September when they realized what a fraud DM is. with all these players leaving, the club taking away his 2006 and 2007 wildcats team, DM is in desperation mode, offering spots for 2020/2021 to any outside player that contacts him to participate in the "free" online trainings. this pretty much tells the world that this "ELITE", "INNOVATIVE" will take anyone with a heartbeat off the street just like a town soccer club. OH seriously just cut the cord already and do what every other club has done before PSA and kick this guy to the curb. It will work wonders for PSAs reputation and you will get those outside players to join because they all have been reluctant to join a program run by DM.

As for his "INNOVATIVE" training, there is no innovation. DM is an awful trainer and literally cannot train soccer. He has to bring in RB and JV to conduct the soccer training for the online sessions because he literally cannot teach modern soccer, footskills, etc. All he can do it the online fitness training sessions where they do the jumping jacks, push ups, squats, and other basic gym teacher stuff. oh I forgot he has no problem dressing in bunny suits, doing the online training for tiktok contests and scavenger hunts and whatever other non-soccer activities that he can thing of to fill time in his training sessions since he is not able to conduct soccer training for an entire session.

Comment

that was a spot on post mocking DM. so true. the guy is having a complete meltdown on this website. posting false brags about himself on multiple threads. bashing parents and other coaches. not a good look. DM is in panic mode because 15 players from his 2007 wildcats team left him to play as a full time National team for MC next year instead of DMs Wildcats team. when the club offered to make that switch for them the parents did not think twice about it and could not get away from DM fast enough. they all accepted the offers and made their deposits immediately in the first 10 days of march. PSA also took away his 2006 national team. his 2009 team is falling apart because 90% of the team does not want to play for him so they are leaving the club. and don't forget that 10 to 15 kids from his 2005, 2007, and 2006 teams that walked away from the club and their money in September when they realized what a fraud DM is. with all these players leaving, the club taking away his 2006 and 2007 wildcats team, DM is in desperation mode, offering spots for 2020/2021 to any outside player that contacts him to participate in the "free" online trainings. this pretty much tells the world that this "ELITE", "INNOVATIVE" will take anyone with a heartbeat off the street just like a town soccer club. OH seriously just cut the cord already and do what every other club has done before PSA and kick this guy to the curb. It will work wonders for PSAs reputation and you will get those outside players to join because they all have been reluctant to join a program run by DM.

As for his "INNOVATIVE" training, there is no innovation. DM is an awful trainer and literally cannot train soccer. He has to bring in RB and JV to conduct the soccer training for the online sessions because he literally cannot teach modern soccer, footskills, etc. All he can do it the online fitness training sessions where they do the jumping jacks, push ups, squats, and other basic gym teacher stuff. oh I forgot he has no problem dressing in bunny suits, doing the online training for tiktok contests and scavenger hunts and whatever other non-soccer activities that he can thing of to fill time in his training sessions since he is not able to conduct soccer training for an entire session.
                    Do you really think DM is on here creating troll posts aimed at NJ Fire? Say what you want about the guy, I am damn sure he has better things to do.

Comment

Yes. That’s what we are all saying lol

Comment

Yes. That’s what we are all saying lol
                        I get it, there are some weird, creepy, up-to-no-good mischievous people are on here. And it definitely makes for good drama to think that the DOC of a fairly prominent club is on here trying to stir up ****, but I just don’t believe it. I have no strong feelings about the guy either way btw. Me being a rational person, and what I do know of DM, I just don’t believe it.

Comment

Do you really think DM is on here creating troll posts aimed at NJ Fire? Say what you want about the guy, I am damn sure he has better things to do.
                          The guy is known to stalk opposing teams, former clubs, new clubs trying to form so yes it’s very possible.

Comment

That is the governor Murphy doing? We have to open up soccer to the youths as they need the exercise under the guidance of professional. Need to get back to real life soon so everyone can earn living and feed family.

Comment

That is the governor Murphy doing? We have to open up soccer to the youths as they need the exercise under the guidance of professional. Need to get back to real life soon so everyone can earn living and feed family.
                              Ship up. Go file for unemployment like other people had to do. Like the parents of the players you want to come back and play. Their money pays all you soccer coaches. I’m worried about feeding my family too. Not rushing back to soccer to feed yours.

Comment

Ship up. Go file for unemployment like other people had to do. Like the parents of the players you want to come back and play. Their money pays all you soccer coaches. I’m worried about feeding my family too. Not rushing back to soccer to feed yours.
                                Obvious coming from someone that comfortable with covid situation and staying at home. Guess what many many coach want to get back on grounds to train. The break has been too large.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X