• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, we are getting early acceptance letters for ECNL

$500 Deposit
    $380 a month for 10 months

Total $4300

Hundreds more than last year. This is a joke and I’m not the only one really PO’d by this!
    Someone's gotta pay for their newly hired crappy Fury trainers. Bait and switch, Susa no different than any other LI club.

Comment

So which is it, $380 for ten months, or $380 for eight months?

Comment

So which is it, $380 for ten months, or $380 for eight months?
        Eight

Comment

which 4 months have no fees?

Comment

Hahahahaha welcome to why the current structure will fall apart in the next 3-6 months. There’s no soccer on the horizon until spring 21 at best. Most of these clubs will not survive. Leagues like the ecnl or GA will not survive and the mls league will never even be formed. Everyone who thinks these clubs can wait out the next year with no money is ****ibg insane.

Comment

Hahahahaha welcome to why the current structure will fall apart in the next 3-6 months. There’s no soccer on the horizon until spring 21 at best. Most of these clubs will not survive. Leagues like the ecnl or GA will not survive and the mls league will never even be formed. Everyone who thinks these clubs can wait out the next year with no money is ****ibg insane.
              Take your negativity elsewhere. Since it doesn't seem like you have much care, maybe you can pay for everyone's expenses until next Spring.

Comment

What does it include?
                And what is extra?
                It is all extra. Travel fees for coaches, tournament expenses...you name it. And close to
                4K you just might get a look at Paul Riley.

Comment

Take your negativity elsewhere. Since it doesn't seem like you have much care, maybe you can pay for everyone's expenses until next Spring.
                  Make your payment in full then mister glass half full! I’m just trying to warn you, don’t make deposits thinking you’re playing in fall and that the league and team you’d be in matter. This will be the hand that forces sports to return to earth and get rid of $10k per year expenses.

Comment

Make your payment in full then mister glass half full! I’m just trying to warn you, don’t make deposits thinking you’re playing in fall and that the league and team you’d be in matter. This will be the hand that forces sports to return to earth and get rid of $10k per year expenses.
                    You ain’t kidding I would not pay a cent in advance as you’ll never see a refund.

Comment

Parents shouldn't put money down but I'll tell you this. There better be improvement by the Fall soccer aside.

Comment

FALSE!!!

8 months, not 10...so do not false report, this is why sites, posts and people like this are terrible for soccer on Long Island or this country!

Even if it was 8 months- That is still $3540!! Plus extras!! Is that worth it for mediocre SUSA training?? The ECNL league isn't the end all be all. I'm sorry, BUT it is crazy to pay that much.

Comment

Even if it was 8 months- That is still $3540!! Plus extras!! Is that worth it for mediocre SUSA training?? The ECNL league isn't the end all be all. I'm sorry, BUT it is crazy to pay that much.
                          What is extras? What is not covered?

Comment

Susa $4300+

your opinion is excepted and dully noted, but... to each there own.

Comment

People spend tons of money on various status symbols. Cars, homes, clothes, soccer clubs, country clubs....it is what drives 90 percent of the economy on LI.

Comment

People spend tons of money on various status symbols. Cars, homes, clothes, soccer clubs, country clubs....it is what drives 90 percent of the economy on LI.
                                All soccer training on LI is mediocre. But ECNL will remain the most competitive & successful league in the country. This platform will not diminish and will keep all those clubs viable during this pandemic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X