• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susa $4300+

So, we are getting early acceptance letters for ECNL

$500 Deposit
    $380 a month for 10 months

Total $4300

Hundreds more than last year. This is a joke and I’m not the only one really PO’d by this!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

$500 Deposit

Total $4300

Hundreds more than last year. This is a joke and I’m not the only one really PO’d by this!
    At least they got you on a payment-plan, at my daughters old club (NYSC) it was 1/2 now, 1/2 before the new year...hahaha

Comment

Susa $4300+

$500 Deposit

Total $4300

lmao!!! if shes happy just pay the money, nothing is worse than a grumpy teenager :)

Comment

$500 Deposit

Total $4300

Any refund for this year? Is that why they are upping the cost?

Comment

As a person trying to change youth soccer here, let me tell you something. You, Us, the parents have a say. Don't pay. Simple. If everyone boycotts, then what?

Can they charge that? But no. Some fools will pay to have their kid "shine." Join the movement. Stop this money scamming industry. Find the good clubs and coaches. Play for them.

Comment

$500 Deposit

Total $4300

FALSE!!!

8 months, not 10...so do not false report, this is why sites, posts and people like this are terrible for soccer on Long Island or this country!

Comment

Susa $4300+

As a person trying to change youth soccer here, let me tell you something. You, Us, the parents have a say. Don't pay. Simple. If everyone boycotts, then what?

Can they charge that? But no. Some fools will pay to have their kid "shine." Join the movement. Stop this money scamming industry. Find the good clubs and coaches. Play for them.
              i agree 100% take a stand, boycott for a year! force them to drop their crazy price. But everyone has to be onboard.

Comment

Why does this same person keep creating threads about SUSA? I have never heard this cub discusses so much on this site. Now every day there is a new angry thread. Is this anti-marketing?

Comment

Last year they raised the price 600+ from the year before. It was a simple decision for me, took my son off the team and went to a strong town team that would destroy the SUSA team he played on for a fraction of the cost. I know they lost 1 team from his age so other parents did the same. This is NY, there is plenty of good soccer out there.

Comment

FALSE!!!

8 months, not 10...so do not false report, this is why sites, posts and people like this are terrible for soccer on Long Island or this country!
                    Wrong!

Comment

As part of merging with Fury, they now have the sage advice of consultant PR as a bonus,"every minute a sucker is born."

Comment

Susa $4300+

Wrong!
                        susa has will break up payment terms differently and offer options, you can pay all up front, pay quarterly, by month, ect. they will work with you.

Comment

Best thing posted on this site for 3 years.

Comment

$500 Deposit

Total $4300

What does it include?
                            And what is extra?

Comment

susa has will break up payment terms differently and offer options, you can pay all up front, pay quarterly, by month, ect. they will work with you.
                              OK. Or play somewhere else because that is really, really costly. Ouch!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X