Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking rules

Capital coach AP coaching group of kids in Concord area recently.

Shocking behavior!! Rules not apply to him and that club?!

Not good if this has been going on.

The coaches who feel the need to make an extra buck during this are shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not good if this has been going on.

The coaches who feel the need to make an extra buck during this are shameless.
      Make an extra buck, maybe they need the cash to survive? Who cares if a few kids are passing around a ball with a coach. If it is an issue, blame the parents for letting the kids go

Comment

Make an extra buck, maybe they need the cash to survive? Who cares if a few kids are passing around a ball with a coach. If it is an issue, blame the parents for letting the kids go
        Blame them both: Parents for allowing it and foolish coaches as well.

Comment

Capital coach AP coaching group of kids in Concord area recently.

Shocking behavior!! Rules not apply to him and that club?!
          Do you know that these kids are not members of the same family/household? If not, are they maintaining a social distance of at least 6 feet apart? Is the coach doing the same?

A better question might be--why are you stalking a group of kids playing soccer and posting about it on an anonymous online forum?

Comment

Massive family if they are all in the same family, fair play to the dad getting his end away that many times?! But no definitely not the same family members.

Stalking? If you are going to run a session at Louden school, which is public, I don’t see that as stalking, should we all avoid any possible areas that AP is going to run his rogue sessions? I wonder if Louden school knows he is running sessions on their premed is, which are closed!!!

If you want to justify your actions, whether you are the “coach” or one of parents who are sending your child in there, all the best to you!

In this time, the fact you want to even try and justify it is wild!

Comment

Sorry your kid did not get asked to participate.

Boo hoo for you

Comment

Sorry your kid did not get asked to participate.

Boo hoo for you
                I'm watching this back and forth and am a bit appalled by the "pffft" attitude here. It's unreal, to be honest.

Comment

Why is anyone surprised?

Comment

Massive family if they are all in the same family, fair play to the dad getting his end away that many times?! But no definitely not the same family members.

Stalking? If you are going to run a session at Louden school, which is public, I don’t see that as stalking, should we all avoid any possible areas that AP is going to run his rogue sessions? I wonder if Louden school knows he is running sessions on their premed is, which are closed!!!

If you want to justify your actions, whether you are the “coach” or one of parents who are sending your child in there, all the best to you!

In this time, the fact you want to even try and justify it is wild!
                    My child is not one of the kids participating and I am not a coach. I was genuinely asking you a few details and you didn't answer any. Are the kids from the same household? (you don't know, but you assume not). Are they practicing social distancing--staying at least 6 feet apart while on the field? (you didn't answer). Those details are fairly important. Now, if the field is closed, no one should be on it--did you call the police to report it?

I stand by my "stalking" message (although that word was propbably a bit harsh). My point is that you were watching this group do something that you disagree with. You clearly did not approach the "coach" and voice your concens publicly. Instead, you came on an anonymous forum and posted about it. If you feel that strongly, why not take action in the moment?

Comment

Ha ha ha, pffft. Classic

Comment

Haha. Probably the same miserable parent with nothing better to do than post things on forums while complaining about everything. Probably the same person that called the police on the Makris restaurant because they saw cars in the parking lot thinking they were open.
                        https://www.concordmonitor.com/Makris-smells-something-fishy-at-his-restaurant-34232935

Comment

Anyone who knows AP is not surprised if he were doing these workouts. He's always poached players from other clubs, bent rules, and looked out for him and his kids.

Comment

And yet another town coach losing players to big clubs to get away from recreation soccer. Kids, parents and coaches with hurt feelings. It’s not fair. Boohoo

Comment

Welcome to club soccer town coach. He does sound like a stalker with a grudge.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X