Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was the coaching staff that was fired, and it is my understanding that many of them are the core of the new club, following the director of the soccer program, who has left. From what I have heard, there was already discontent and a move was anticipated (though not so soon) because some coaches felt that CC, which has many sports, was really not interested in supporting high-level soccer teams especially at older age groups playing, for instance, in the USYS National League, but was more interested in programs like youth camps that generate big numbers without consistently requiring so much practice space.

Know someone on one of the teams and they are now regularly in communication with former coach, who is holding online sessions, giving them practice material and even doing one-on-ones online, like coaches at clubs that are still together. In several age groups, there were multiple teams, ranging from those playing in the national league to those playing basically at the town league level. Suspect that the kids who move with the coaches will be those at the highest levels. Of course, with no tryouts, no solid idea when everyone gets back to it, and many established clubs making offers to everyone who is currently on the roster, the situation is unique, to say the least.
    So that answers the refund question. Mark has the money and won’t be giving it back because he’ll need it for the lawsuit about violating the non-compete.

Comment

So that answers the refund question. Mark has the money and won’t be giving it back because he’ll need it for the lawsuit about violating the non-compete.
      Now that's just a plain lie. Mark doesn't have the money- Centercourt has never said such a thing in all the conversations with parents and I am sure if that were the case they would have.

Comment

how could "mark have the money" ? that's a harsh accusation since payments weren't made to mark

Comment

In my heart of hearts, I believe that Mark absolutely has the money.

Comment

Now that's just a plain lie. Mark doesn't have the money- Centercourt has never said such a thing in all the conversations with parents and I am sure if that were the case they would have.
            Hogwash!

Comment

centercourt/redbulls

Hogwash!
              We live in Chatham who currently have Red bull coaches, So what is the difference from playing for my local town or returning to CFC to pay more money for the same level of trainer. We are still awaiting a refund from the CFC as they keep refusing to refund as they claim they have no money. If the coaches have gone to a new club we will certainly check it out as my son had a great experience over the last 2 years.

Comment

In my heart of hearts, I believe that Mark absolutely has the money.
                How can an employee have the money? Idiot.

Comment

How can an employee have the money? Idiot.
                  Well that ‘employee’ was scheming to steal customers so ...

Comment

Look, all I know is that Dom from Matchfit keeps a firm grip on his wallet whenever he’s near Mark.

Comment

Us customers have the freedom to go wherever we like, so I don’t think anyone was scheming. We are staying away from a company that overturned the decision to cancel practices and mandated that we have to practice during a pandemic so they didn’t have to give out refunds. Decisions made by MR and not MC. CC has been simply disgusting throughout this and my child while never play in another CC program, which we were currently enrolled in 3 sports. MC doesn’t need to scheme when he is up against CC policy’s and childcare protocols. $$ before my child’s welfare.

Comment

Wow, I had no idea. The plot thickens.

Comment

Look, all I know is that Dom from Matchfit keeps a firm grip on his wallet whenever he’s near Mark.
                          As they say, let’s not one bad apple spoil the bunch.

Comment

We are staying away from a company that overturned the decision to cancel practices and mandated that we have to practice during a pandemic so they didn’t have to give out refunds. Decisions made by MR and not MC.
                            Well this is some new information. Good luck with them in court, I like your chances.

Comment

Big difference and you know it.

Comment

Big difference and you know it.
                                Playing devil’s advocate here. Could stealing customers be seen as tantamount to stealing money? To the club, absolutely.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X