SUSA morals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DT has no respect for science. deal breaker. it is 2020.

Comment

SUSA morals

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      DT has no respect for science. deal breaker. it is 2020.
      its funny that you say you are not a slave but all news coming from cbs and cnn all say that TRUMP has no respect for science.

I don't believe that hogwash for one second. You do not become a billionaire in the most cut throat business on the planet (high end nyc real estate) without the use of science, math and statistics.

He has a degree in economics from Wharton School UPENN, but cnn and abc don't want to go into this, they just tell you to hate so thats what you do.

In any event I will choose GUTS over science any day of the week and 2x on sunday.

GUTS a hard to find commodity in the USA.

Comment

its funny that you say you are not a slave but all news coming from cbs and cnn all say that TRUMP has no respect for science.

I don't believe that hogwash for one second. You do not become a billionaire in the most cut throat business on the planet (high end nyc real estate) without the use of science, math and statistics.

He has a degree in economics from Wharton School UPENN, but cnn and abc don't want to go into this, they just tell you to hate so thats what you do.

In any event I will choose GUTS over science any day of the week and 2x on sunday.

GUTS a hard to find commodity in the USA.
        Guts over science, got it.

Comment

SUSA morals

Guts over science, got it.
          lmao, Well here is your almighty Science as told by your favorite gov.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/ny-g...ying-home.html

Social distancing obviously not working!!!!! cuomos got the stats!!!!
          But do you have the guts? I think not....wimp.

shocking turn of events for us all would you not say? Or is this fake news?

Comment

lmao, Well here is your almighty Science as told by your favorite gov.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/ny-g...ying-home.html

Social distancing obviously not working!!!!! cuomos got the stats!!!!
            But do you have the guts? I think not....wimp.

shocking turn of events for us all would you not say? Or is this fake news?
            The vast majority of those stay-at-home had to eventually venture out to buy food and stuff, they probably did not do a good job while outside, or when they got back home, as Cuomo said, now its up to you New York, stay smart.

Comment

The vast majority of those stay-at-home had to eventually venture out to buy food and stuff, they probably did not do a good job while outside, or when they got back home, as Cuomo said, now its up to you New York, stay smart.
              Cuomo is a complete fake. Spent all kinds of money to garner votes. No he says state is broke. Changed name of Bridge for his father because he thinks he is king. He ever becomes president you will pray for a Trump again.

Comment

Cuomo is a complete fake. Spent all kinds of money to garner votes. No he says state is broke. Changed name of Bridge for his father because he thinks he is king. He ever becomes president you will pray for a Trump again.
                Please leave your name and address, and the Governor will personally visit you, and discuss your current political views, he loves a good laugh....

Comment

SUSA morals

It will forever and always be the TAPPAN ZEE Bridge to me :)

Comment

It will forever and always be the TAPPAN ZEE Bridge to me :)
                    Me too, and I don't call the Tri-boro the RFK, or the 59th street bridge Ed Koch either....

Comment

Please leave your name and address, and the Governor will personally visit you, and discuss your current political views, he loves a good laugh....
                      He is to busy talking to his brother Fredo on live TV

Comment

Me too, and I don't call the Tri-boro the RFK, or the 59th street bridge Ed Koch either....
                        Agree 100%

Comment

Yep, micromanaging faker.

Comment

Trump has made even our worst presidents rise up in status. He is the best thing that ever happened to W. Now that fool seems like a rockstar president.

Comment

Trump has made even our worst presidents rise up in status. He is the best thing that ever happened to W. Now that fool seems like a rockstar president.
                              Ok. Get back on the cheese line and tell me how great Obama was.

Comment

SUSA morals

NYS and NYC is already broke and close to going bancrupt (look it up) lots of articles.
                                This is what you get when you open up sanctuary cities/states, offer free health care, free education, unemployment to people not contributing back....all this for cheap votes so you look like a swell guy.

Cuomo is literally bribing the people with the peoples own money. SHAMEFULL and no different than a hood scam artist. the only difference is that he has a white collar and hides behind the power of the governor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X