Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice work you f ing idiot. Way to expose your whole family and community to needless contact.
    I’ll be sure to avoid any d bag with a shirt inside out.
    You are not as clever as you think and your kids are doomed to the same hubris you preserve.
    I have to go to work. Why don't you try that too.

Comment

I have to go to work. Why don't you try that too.
      I work the A line. I am done for the day.

Comment

I work the A line. I am done for the day.
        Good stay safe inside and protect us all from your germs and your obnoxious personality

Comment

Good stay safe inside and protect us all from your germs and your obnoxious personality

Don’t you have a job to go to ?? Why you still posting. You will never get the last word.
          It’s Saturday at ten am...so that line doesn’t have the punch you think.
          Like most things you do , it’s diluted in the real world Jack ass

Comment

Role models. No question there
            B/S screwed all of girls soccer. Cry babies is more like it.

Comment

Don’t you have a job to go to ?? Why you still posting. You will never get the last word.
              It’s Saturday at ten am...so that line doesn’t have the punch you think.
              Like most things you do , it’s diluted in the real world Jack ass
              Lots of essential workers are essential on Saturday and every other day. Do us all a favor and sit inside and post nonsense on TS all day.

Comment

Lots of essential workers are essential on Saturday and every other day. Do us all a favor and sit inside and post nonsense on TS all day.
                Essential workers that start at ten ?
                Wait your kid is also an essential worker, in public with his shirt inside out, village idiots work 24/7.
                You seem mad? Didn’t mean to make you upset, sorry just having fun.
                I am writing this post with my computer inside out to protest you.
                I am a rabble rouser and cant be stopped. Protesting the ussf with a 6 foot distance. 99% of the people that see your kid (spiking the curve) probably think he is just lazy and didn’t bother to dress properly. Home schooler!?! Yup!

Comment

ussf sucks

Comment

ussf sucks
                    Rocco agrees

Comment

You got it. Do yourself a favor and stop posting on this thread.
                      Understand?
                      Thanks

Comment

Nice work you f ing idiot. Way to expose your whole family and community to needless contact.
                        I’ll be sure to avoid any d bag with a shirt inside out.
                        You are not as clever as you think and your kids are doomed to the same hubris you preserve.
                        Just came back from the park and waited forever to get a parking spot. Packed to the gills, but people are being smart and spreading out. Some had masks but most did not. Honest question how many kids or teens have died in NY? Anyone know? Reading this morning how kids show no symptoms when they get it and for whatever reason they don’t spread Coronavirus like adults. Weird.

Comment

So does this mean USSF will reinstate the DA program? Or are they still leaning on Covid-19 as a scapegoat for their failures?
                          DA was a complete failure. Good riddance. Over a decade and USA men don't even qualify for the world cup.

Comment

DA was a complete failure. Good riddance. Over a decade and USA men don't even qualify for the world cup.
                            they could have taken the experience with BDA and done something that better suited the needs of the nation's top female players. Instead it was copy & paste, with no adjustments made for the lack of free-to-play, draw of HS or the success of ECNL.

Comment

Watching about 20 you g adults in a pick up game right now

Comment

they could have taken the experience with BDA and done something that better suited the needs of the nation's top female players. Instead it was copy & paste, with no adjustments made for the lack of free-to-play, draw of HS or the success of ECNL.
                                Why? There is no return on investment. Women’s soccer is worthless aesthetically and financially. Go watch any mls academy boys team and you a higher quality of football.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X