•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fsa cares !!!

Really.....***.....

May 1, 2020:

FSA's reopening date will coincide with Connecticut's phase one reopening currently scheduled for May 20. This will allow for rescheduling of Winter 3 leagues and clinics to outdoor facilities where social distancing requirements can be accommodated. The response to rescheduling has been extremely positive with teams/players excited about the state’s reopening and FSA’s leagues and clinics continuing. Refunds are not being offered as everything will be rescheduled once the state reopens, however, if you prefer that your team is not included in the remaining schedule please let us know so that we can prepare an accurate schedule for teams looking to finish up the Winter 3 Season.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really.....***.....

May 1, 2020:

FSA's reopening date will coincide with Connecticut's phase one reopening currently scheduled for May 20. This will allow for rescheduling of Winter 3 leagues and clinics to outdoor facilities where social distancing requirements can be accommodated. The response to rescheduling has been extremely positive with teams/players excited about the state’s reopening and FSA’s leagues and clinics continuing. Refunds are not being offered as everything will be rescheduled once the state reopens, however, if you prefer that your team is not included in the remaining schedule please let us know so that we can prepare an accurate schedule for teams looking to finish up the Winter 3 Season.
    Refund? I am still waiting for one for the cancelled ECNL event from two years ago.

Comment

NY and MA have called school for the rest of the year. CT will follow soon., probably announce early this week. No way in hell soccer happens with schools closed.

Comment

Really.....***.....

May 1, 2020:

Fake news

Comment

NY and MA have called school for the rest of the year. CT will follow soon., probably announce early this week. No way in hell soccer happens with schools closed.
          What schools do is irrelevant for private sector business.
          As a parent with a child who plays at FSA, I support my child going back to training and hopefully some games. I don’t however want my child playing or training inside. Outside only for now. Next winter we will see but for now outside only.

As a 40 something I remember the stories of David the bubble boy. He lived in a bubble because he had no immune system. Is that how you people want you and your children to live? Really?

It is a beautiful spring day. When my child was small I took them to the park on days like this. Playing in the sand box seemed to result in Hand Foot & Mouth frequently. That is life.

Comment

Go cry somewhere else. Your kid absolutely stinks if you aren’t dying to get him or her back out there. Pay to play Parent! Yeehhhaaaw.

Comment

What schools do is irrelevant for private sector business.
              As a parent with a child who plays at FSA, I support my child going back to training and hopefully some games. I don’t however want my child playing or training inside. Outside only for now. Next winter we will see but for now outside only.

As a 40 something I remember the stories of David the bubble boy. He lived in a bubble because he had no immune system. Is that how you people want you and your children to live? Really?

It is a beautiful spring day. When my child was small I took them to the park on days like this. Playing in the sand box seemed to result in Hand Foot & Mouth frequently. That is life.
              The governor may not allow it. Towns may not allow it. Clubs that rent school fields probably won't be able to use them. Travel for games? Not happening.

Go ahead and practice, but your kid should have been doing it already.

Comment

The governor may not allow it. Towns may not allow it. Clubs that rent school fields probably won't be able to use them. Travel for games? Not happening.

Go ahead and practice, but your kid should have been doing it already.
                ECNL is going to play out the season starting May 20th. What the public sector does is irrelevant to the private sector. The data supports that the seasonal flu is much more risky than COVID for the young population under 30 years of age even more so for those under 18.

Comment

But will it open like CFC park?

Comment

Asking for that friend

Comment

Trumpster? Any word

Comment

Just need to know T man

Comment

Is CFC

Comment

Park open

Comment

??????????????????????????

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X