Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financial Aid @ XF

Anyone know how XF gives out financial aid? SU and PAC have a dedicated pages. Eastside has an application under family resources. WPFC has dues assistances.

Anyone have details how XF works or how they give it out?

Xfire Select offers scholarships using eligibility guidelines for free/reduced school lunches https://www.crossfireselect.com/player-scholarships

Historically they have used revenue from their tournament to cover the cost of ALL eligible kids. This year though who knows if they will have enough to help everyone. I would get my application in ASAP in case the money runs out.

Comment

I think he means crossfire premier not crossfire select

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Anyone know how XF gives out financial aid? SU and PAC have a dedicated pages. Eastside has an application under family resources. WPFC has dues assistances.

Anyone have details how XF works or how they give it out?
        Pretty sure they use it mostly to dangle in front of families of talented kids regardless of financial status.... hence no page needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Pretty sure they use it mostly to dangle in front of families of talented kids regardless of financial status.... hence no page needed.
          Don't call them. They'll call you

Comment

Where are the applications?

Comment

Has anyone heard a response to their application for financial aid at XF?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X