Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

You must have a lot of time on your hands still focused on DA collapse. That’s old news and the GA has more than surpassed the old DA.
    I'm glad you made this point about how GA has surpassed the old DA. I've been saying this for months and everyone laughs.

Comment

I'm glad you made this point about how GA has surpassed the old DA. I've been saying this for months and everyone laughs.
      It’s like saying USYS is better than EDP. Same ol stuff just new name/label.

Comment

It’s like saying USYS is better than EDP. Same ol stuff just new name/label.
        Agreed. New label, new year. Feel for these kids.

Comment

Which 07 CSA team got top bracket at Jeff Cup?

Comment

Wayne

Comment

Wayne
              Dynamite is going to get smoked

Comment

This thread has some amazingly bad takes from back when then DA collapsed.
                Fake news, lots of positives listed on here. The DA collapse was no one’s fault, the clubs were totally surprised, never saw it coming or expected it.

Comment

Dynamite is going to get smoked
                  Don’t hate. They are #3 in their league in the US. Monmouth and Bergen can’t touch that.

Comment

Don’t hate. They are #3 in their league in the US. Monmouth and Bergen can’t touch that.
                    Seen them play lately? I'm guessing not. Let's chat when Jeff Cup is over. You can apologize then.

Comment

Seen them play lately? I'm guessing not. Let's chat when Jeff Cup is over. You can apologize then.
                      Ok s.c.

Comment

Originally posted by Douche View Post

Ok s.c.
                        Obviously. Because nobody else has seen a drop off in play/talent.

Comment

CSA is losing players... Maybe its time for some coaches to change teams,,,,... or a change of players. Winning is important.... Favoritism.... some players just dont have the talent to compete

Comment

CSA is losing players... Maybe its time for some coaches to change teams,,,,... or a change of players. Winning is important.... Favoritism.... some players just dont have the talent to compete
                            What a bunch of nonsense, they are fully loaded across all age groups and dominate the league they play in. What else do you want?

Comment

Some actual factual examples would be useful instead of randomised generalities.

Comment

I guess..time will tell all!!

check the standings!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X