X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My head hurts.....
    Don’t forget about NJ Fire and NJ Stallions!

Comment

We may have our answer...NJ Crush FC just announced (insta @njcrushfc) that they will be joing the Girls Academy League with the CSA Bergen West hashtag. Maybe its a brand within the CSA umbrella but will join a different conference (with SJEB and CSA Monmouth?) and not a northeast conference.

Comment

We may have our answer...NJ Crush FC just announced (insta @njcrushfc) that they will be joing the Girls Academy League with the CSA Bergen West hashtag. Maybe its a brand within the CSA umbrella but will join a different conference (with SJEB and CSA Monmouth?) and not a northeast conference.
        Bergen West FC appears to only have Boys teams at the moment.

Comment

Great news! Two very well known brands. Add NJ Fire and Millstone FC Copa and the league should be superb.

Comment

That actually would be interesting.

Great news! Two very well known brands. Add NJ Fire and Millstone FC Copa and the league should be superb.

Comment

Please. Stop. NJ Fire will remain at winter tournaments at the Teaneck Armory. Go back to the kids table please.

Comment

Please. Stop. NJ Fire will remain at winter tournaments at the Teaneck Armory. Go back to the kids table please.
                Funny how no one mention PSA club in this discusion, you wander why?

Comment

Why did psa get ecnl?

Funny how no one mention PSA club in this discusion, you wander why?

Comment

You’re embarrassing yourself with this. Please stop.

Comment

Cedar Stars Bergen West used to be called NJ Heat but the two clubs either merged or CSA bought NJ Heat and renamed it CSA Bergen West. I don't think Tony Meola had anything to do with it but not sure.

CSA bought a bunch over the years - Monmouth used to be a club founded by Tab Ramos. And I think CSA bought a few others over the years but they didn't work out so they got closed or renamed.
                      Where is this new CSA Branch located and how good are they? Did they purchase another club????

Comment

Where is this new CSA Branch located and how good are they? Did they purchase another club????
                        This new club (Bergen West FC) has nothing to do with Cedar Stars except the founder/owner used to coach at Cedar Stars (and the very similar name, which I think is pretty weird).

I got a blast email from them earlier today with details on what they plan to do in terms of tryouts and net season's teams.

On one hand, I think there are likely too many clubs at this level already in the area but I also hope this club does well so more kids have the chance to play at a high level if they're good enough.

Comment

who is the owner

So who was the email from?

Comment

So who was the email from?
                            I don’t remember his name but the site got updated at some point and his name and background were on the site as of a few weeks ago.

Comment

I think Dynamite Academy would also be an excellent addition.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X