X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fact

No BSC ACADEMY team plays or did play in the EDP league.

No travel team has beaten or closely beaten a BSC ACADEMY team.

Let’s keep the facts and opinions separate. Currently there’s two levels of talent at BSC but before the Academy badge -BSC had one level/and one team per age group, most considered this as the glory days of BSC.
    The reset now removes the everyday grind the Academy brings to BSC. No more are they ONLY compared to the top dogs of the NY MLS clubs. The competitors now are local and then they will be seen by more clubs, parents and their children, the glory then will rise if success against its new competition is proven and the critics will be silenced.
    Did you wake and bake for 4/20? BS will still face competition for better players, either to MLS or simply to other ECNL, EDP or NPL teams. The coaching at BS is not strong or consistent. They charge a fortune compared to other clubs and treat customers poorly. They've rested on the DA laurels a long time and the local landscape changed in the meantime. Then, there's club leadership which seems unable to change

Comment

MK should sell his club to NYCFC or anyone that would buy it. Like Albertson sold to SUSA today. Smart move by them

Comment

MK should sell his club to NYCFC or anyone that would buy it. Like Albertson sold to SUSA today. Smart move by them
        What’s the value of BS for NYCFC? How much do you think they would pay for the club? What would they call the club? NYCTCFC?

Comment

Did you wake and bake for 4/20? BS will still face competition for better players, either to MLS or simply to other ECNL, EDP or NPL teams. The coaching at BS is not strong or consistent. They charge a fortune compared to other clubs and treat customers poorly. They've rested on the DA laurels a long time and the local landscape changed in the meantime. Then, there's club leadership which seems unable to change
          BSC Academy teams has been playing against some stiff competition in the past 4-5 years.

Allowing BSC Academy teams to enter into the EDP, NPL or EDP league is like putting a pit bull in a cage with a house cat.

Let’s wait and see.

Comment

BSC Academy teams has been playing against some stiff competition in the past 4-5 years.

Allowing BSC Academy teams to enter into the EDP, NPL or EDP league is like putting a pit bull in a cage with a house cat.

Let’s wait and see.
            Beachside isn't all that tiger. Obviously you bsc parents are hoodwinked

Comment

Beachside isn't all that tiger. Obviously you bsc parents are hoodwinked
              I’m not a BSC parent.
              My kid didn’t make their U16 Academy team but is a starter on the CFC ECNL team, I can tell you the training and the players between both clubs are night & day.
              Our team would get a beat down from BSC, probably we’d give them a game in the 1st half But that’s about it.

Comment

I’m not a BSC parent.
                My kid didn’t make their U16 Academy team but is a starter on the CFC ECNL team, I can tell you the training and the players between both clubs are night & day.
                Our team would get a beat down from BSC, probably we’d give them a game in the 1st half But that’s about it.
                CFC boys ecnl is no major accomplishment skippy

Comment

I’m not a BSC parent.
                  Really, which CFC team is your kid starting on, 2004 or 2003?

Comment

I’m not a BSC parent.
                    Yes well everyone gives you guys (CFC ECNL U16 Boys) a beat down. No news here.

Comment

I’m not a BSC parent.
                      That BSC U16 (2004) team (they labeled them Pre-Academy) is probably their strongest team overall. They sub and don’t lose much. Saw them play in the Fall against EDP1 teams and at MSC and were dominate.

Comment

That BSC U16 (2004) team (they labeled them Pre-Academy) is probably their strongest team overall. They sub and don’t lose much. Saw them play in the Fall against EDP1 teams and at MSC and were dominate.
                        You “saw them play” because your kid is on the team, duh. Thanks for the boost Dad.

Comment

Yes well everyone gives you guys (CFC ECNL U16 Boys) a beat down. No news here.
                          Not really. They started off pretty well this year.

Comment

I’m not a BSC parent.
                            That still doesn mean BSs team is a good team, just that it's better than your kid's team(low bar)

Comment

That still doesn mean BSs team is a good team, just that it's better than your kid's team(low bar)
                              Yeah you’re right, probably BSC Academy teams will need to go beat up some Academy teams in Italy before they're considered any good, heck! Who cares anyway the club will close its doors next month right?

hasn't this been the story for the past 4 years, sorry if I sound impatient but what gives? Why they still breathing Pee Wee.

Comment

Yeah you’re right, probably BSC Academy teams will need to go beat up some Academy teams in Italy before they're considered any good, heck! Who cares anyway the club will close its doors next month right?

hasn't this been the story for the past 4 years, sorry if I sound impatient but what gives? Why they still breathing Pee Wee.
                                The club shrinks a little bit each year. They don't even fill their camps or juniors any longer like they used to (easy money). They're ruined relationships with town programs (again, easy money + an easy feeder program). Not having BDA will hurt them. They're not a good price value (which matter more now, even in Fairfield County) and don't have their own facility. They won't go away soon, but regaining their prominence will not happen under its current management.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X