Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am potentially looking to get my U-little daughter involved over at Matchfit. They seem to now be investing on the youth side and bringing in additional coaches and forming younger teams.

Anyone have experience with Matchfit that they can share?
    Why go to the dumpster fire at MF? All they care about is the money. NJ Blaze is the top destination club, with the best development and top pro level coaches. Not only that, they have the most success of any of the clubs in the area, both on the boys side and girls side. Hands down the best option for your ulittle.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Why go to the dumpster fire at MF? All they care about is the money. NJ Blaze is the top destination club, with the best development and top pro level coaches. Not only that, they have the most success of any of the clubs in the area, both on the boys side and girls side. Hands down the best option for your ulittle.
      I'm guessing you are being facetious?

Comment

what is the base cost for MF right now (let's call it tuition a uniform)?
        $3600 plus about $400-$500 for uniform.

Comment

$3600 plus about $400-$500 for uniform.
          Waste

Comment

Waste
            It would be more beneficial wiping your ass with your money than paying Match Fit.

Comment

It would be more beneficial wiping your ass with your money than paying Match Fit.
              I agree

Comment

Like I said, the same salty parents dragging the same tired threads up from 2019. It's now 2024. Your 13 year old is now an adult. I think it's time to move on.

Comment

Matchfit doesn't care about your kids.
                  Matchfit only cares about your money.

Comment

Like I said, the same salty parents dragging the same tired threads up from 2019. It's now 2024. Your 13 year old is now an adult. I think it's time to move on.
                    Why salty? Players don’t get kicked out .. they volunteer to leave especially when your paying so much $$$ and players get nothing in return! Smart on those parents and players.

Comment

You're right we need more new NJ Blaze threads instead

Comment

I actually find it very funny how mad you get…

Comment

I actually find it very funny how mad you get…
                          William Shakespeare and Pinocchio need to retire.

Comment

Match fit mafia is at it again

Comment

I just got here to MF and I’m leaving, Mercer area, boys.

1) there’s no feedback on your child, of course fight for your roster spot, but this is ridiculous, complete money grab!
                              2) parents on sideline are toxic, everyone is way too competitive!

MF doesn’t care about your child, they said good things, they need him, BEFORE YOU PAY!

MF club is a **** show!

Comment

I just got here to MF and I’m leaving, Mercer area, boys.

1) there’s no feedback on your child, of course fight for your roster spot, but this is ridiculous, complete money grab!
                                2) parents on sideline are toxic, everyone is way too competitive!

MF doesn’t care about your child, they said good things, they need him, BEFORE YOU PAY!

MF club is a **** show!
                                I'm sorry you've been burned by MFA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X