Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Matchfit is one of the worse run organizations out there, stick with the best PSA all the way.
    Go to the Matchfit thread below if you want to see more comments and truth being told about DM! A lot of info shared about him on that thread.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=163062

Comment

Go to the Matchfit thread below if you want to see more comments and truth being told about DM! A lot of info shared about him on that thread.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=163062
      Who cares what’s written on that thread? It’s is the same exact info that’s been written here for months. We have all heard it a million times.

Comment

Who cares what’s written on that thread? It’s is the same exact info that’s been written here for months. We have all heard it a million times.
        I have also seen The Godfather a million times and it never gets old and is just as entertaining as the last viewing. Just like this comments about DM.

Comment

Correct and there are quite a few at PSA, well trained, ultra competitive, great coaches and club leadership, virtually every age group has multiple fantastic teams. So you can’t go wrong there.
          DM you are out of your mind. You think because you post stuff like this that it makes you a great leader? Why do you send out a Survey Monkey to your team parents and ask what they really think?

PSA is no different than CSA, MF, COPA, etc. If you have a coach that is truly invested, knows the game and has some good players to work with it's worth staying in any of those clubs. The reality is that most coaches don't stay anywhere more than 2 or 3 years and most clubs are not run effectively. Communication is pretty poor everywhere and there is so much nepotism and cronyism that it undermines entire Clubs. Some have better facilities, but in the end it's always about money. You start tarnishing your rep when you are trying to hit a certain # of players, you keep moving kids around or try to make everyone happy. Bite the bullet commit to a 16 or 18 player roster and don't add anyone outside of tryouts. You will build loyalty and respect through the character of a Club that doesn't make every decision based on money. Look at CSA girls under CN. His arrogance got in the way. He had a chance to build something after WG left, but thought he knew better than everyone there and left that place in a shambles and almost $1m in losses his last year. DM was his little stoolie and Charlie would openly say how much he thought he was an idiot. He wanted a cage match between DM and FK! Would pay good $ to see FK knock the rest of DM's teeth out! Always close with a DM ref

Comment

DM you are out of your mind. You think because you post stuff like this that it makes you a great leader? Why do you send out a Survey Monkey to your team parents and ask what they really think?

PSA is no different than CSA, MF, COPA, etc. If you have a coach that is truly invested, knows the game and has some good players to work with it's worth staying in any of those clubs. The reality is that most coaches don't stay anywhere more than 2 or 3 years and most clubs are not run effectively. Communication is pretty poor everywhere and there is so much nepotism and cronyism that it undermines entire Clubs. Some have better facilities, but in the end it's always about money. You start tarnishing your rep when you are trying to hit a certain # of players, you keep moving kids around or try to make everyone happy. Bite the bullet commit to a 16 or 18 player roster and don't add anyone outside of tryouts. You will build loyalty and respect through the character of a Club that doesn't make every decision based on money. Look at CSA girls under CN. His arrogance got in the way. He had a chance to build something after WG left, but thought he knew better than everyone there and left that place in a shambles and almost $1m in losses his last year. DM was his little stoolie and Charlie would openly say how much he thought he was an idiot. He wanted a cage match between DM and FK! Would pay good $ to see FK knock the rest of DM's teeth out! Always close with a DM ref
            I know DM but these other guys CN, FK etc I never heard of are they also at PSA??

Comment

I know DM but these other guys CN, FK etc I never heard of are they also at PSA??
              CN got fired from CSA last summer. FK and his brother MK have been thru all of the local Clubs. MK left PSA after leaving CSA after leaving NJWC and now they are trying to start NJ Fire.

I am sure there will be 3 posts after this about NJ Fire from FK because MK doesn't know how to use the internet :)

Comment

CN got fired from CSA last summer. FK and his brother MK have been thru all of the local Clubs. MK left PSA after leaving CSA after leaving NJWC and now they are trying to start NJ Fire.

I am sure there will be 3 posts after this about NJ Fire from FK because MK doesn't know how to use the internet :)
                Ok thanks for the addl color, so CN was part of DMs staff at CSA? Now I get it they must have cleaned house at the same time.

Comment

Ok thanks for the addl color, so CN was part of DMs staff at CSA? Now I get it they must have cleaned house at the same time.
                  Lol, no. CHarlie Naimo ran the show. He was the DOC. DM worked under him.

Comment

Lol, no. CHarlie Naimo ran the show. He was the DOC. DM worked under him.
                    Oops my bad that’s not what I heard, Thx for clarification

Comment

06 Wildcats beat 2 ECNL teams recently find me another non academy team that can say that!
                      There are too many teams that can do the same to count! What age group you want me to begin the research? What gender?

It's rarer on girls side, but plenty of non-academy teams have beaten ECNL teams. Kearny, Ironbound, Morris, SJ, etc...

On boys side, there are much more, Ironbound, NJ Premier, REAL...

I haven't even started yet.

Comment

Cedar Stars (Monmouth) 2010 Girls Team is looking for a Goalie. Ours, unfortunately, moved away. This one of the top teams in the region for this age group and looking for a New Teammate to make the team complete. Looking to start training for Spring/Summer season ASAP (as lock down starts to ease up). Once things get back to normal will be most likely having 2 to 3 training sessions per week (including Goalie Training). Training is in Tinton Falls, NJ at the Beautiful CSA Facilities at Wayside Road.

If you are interested, please come to a training session and work out with us.

Please Contact Cedar Stars

or Coach Tom Napoli @
                        tom.napoli@cedarstars.com

Comment

There are too many teams that can do the same to count! What age group you want me to begin the research? What gender?

It's rarer on girls side, but plenty of non-academy teams have beaten ECNL teams. Kearny, Ironbound, Morris, SJ, etc...

On boys side, there are much more, Ironbound, NJ Premier, REAL...

I haven't even started yet.

Let’s start with 06 and 05 girls I bet you’ll find none

Comment

Cedar Stars (Monmouth) 2010 Girls Team is looking for a Goalie. Ours, unfortunately, moved away. This one of the top teams in the region for this age group and looking for a New Teammate to make the team complete. Looking to start training for Spring/Summer season ASAP (as lock down starts to ease up). Once things get back to normal will be most likely having 2 to 3 training sessions per week (including Goalie Training). Training is in Tinton Falls, NJ at the Beautiful CSA Facilities at Wayside Road.

If you are interested, please come to a training session and work out with us.

Please Contact Cedar Stars

or Coach Tom Napoli @
                            tom.napoli@cedarstars.com
                            Care to address the rumors about why your former goalie left?

Comment

Care to address the rumors about why your former goalie left?
                              Maybe take this question. over to the CS thread

Comment

Maybe take this question. over to the CS thread
                                Is this the club that DM came from?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X