X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where does it show Fellsway Wanderers?
    My bad, I read their reply to Juventes entering the League. I re-read it.. Sorry for
    Perceived misinformation. Too much of that on here

Comment

Bad move to be in a league with just one flight. Your team will be playing competition that is supper weak and maybe one or two dominant teams. If your the top team you have nowhere to go. And if your the bottom you have to get better because theres also nowhere to go
      This post is a hot mess...

Who said only one flight?

"supper weak" ??????? Are you talking about dinner or football?

Just go back to your day job you grump rat!

Comment

This post is a hot mess...

Who said only one flight?

"supper weak" ??????? Are you talking about dinner or football?

Just go back to your day job you grump rat!
        I don’t see this league actually happening. It just didn’t get any momentum, and the landscape seems to be settling. The question will be where do the few clubs go?

Comment

Really? NEP is a disaster of club infighting and jockeying for power and control. They pick and choose winners. Little clubs don't stand a chance. EDP is run neutrally and has a merit based path. NEP is the one in trouble. The way NEP is run is not in the best interest of all. With SC and the others who actually did the work to run the league gone is there anyone left can actually pull it off?

Comment

Really? NEP is a disaster of club infighting and jockeying for power and control. They pick and choose winners. Little clubs don't stand a chance. EDP is run neutrally and has a merit based path. NEP is the one in trouble. The way NEP is run is not in the best interest of all. With SC and the others who actually did the work to run the league gone is there anyone left can actually pull it off?

NECSL is a town league. Received the email promoting the NECSL as a town administrator. Why would MYSA allow this to happen?

Comment

That’s rich considering SC ran NEP. What’s the excuse, that all the infighting and politics didn’t exist when he was running things? BS. GPS and a few others ran the show. When the Bradleys called, SC came running. Now it will be the same sh1tsh0w just a new acronym.

Here’s the thing none of little napoleons in charge of their clubs realize: parents just want a convenient league with decent competition. Since this entire business is driven by money, clubs ignore that and focus on trying to create competitive advantage by being part of this league or that, denigrating other leagues and generally obfuscating reality.

Comment

NECSL is a town league. Received the email promoting the NECSL as a town administrator. Why would MYSA allow this to happen?
                No I don’t think so. It’s just insured by mass youth soccer/us youth soccer. The ccl is also listed there. I assume they probably will take town teams if the teams want to pay. It almost looks like we are going back to when any one can start a club and have a place to play. Which I think is interesting seeing they guy that ran NEP and would only have certain clubs in. Only good thing is this may have those small clubs that had to join with a big club to think about it.

Comment

No I don’t think so. It’s just insured by mass youth soccer/us youth soccer. The ccl is also listed there. I assume they probably will take town teams if the teams want to pay. It almost looks like we are going back to when any one can start a club and have a place to play. Which I think is interesting seeing they guy that ran NEP and would only have certain clubs in. Only good thing is this may have those small clubs that had to join with a big club to think about it.
                  EDP has always been this way. If you have a team you can play. SC is running the club v club component and will absolutely dictate what clubs join and why. JT is running the team v team component for clubs who don't meet the full club criteria.

Comment

All quiet on the SC front ?

Comment

All quiet on the SC front ?

He is counting all his $$$ from EDP and his new league.

Comment

It actually sounds like you are out of touch with reality. Players that age aren't dumb...they know what league they play in
                        Players have no idea actually

Comment

Club leader but I'll take promoter
                          If you’re a club leader on this site, you’re a joke.

Comment

2 more clubs leaving NEP for NECSL announcements this week

Comment

Afraid clubs leaving NEP will be a common occurrence through the summer.

Comment

2 more clubs leaving NEP for NECSL announcements this week
                                Timberrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X