Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only one of these leagues has promotion and relegation. Guess which one.
    Promotion and relegation means absolutely nothing when you consistently promote crappy teams. EDP just waved their magic wand and everyone got "promoted", so save your false integrity.

Comment

The DPL is falling apart before it’s even started. 3 regions across the country and run by folks in CA that have no idea about soccer on the east coast. Look at the clubs involved. 2nd / 3rd teams, no national / regional pathway, just a few local clubs trying to dictate the landscape. If the DPL exists in a year I’ll give you all a $1,000!

Comment

What fell apart?

Comment

The strikers are in the DPL! That’s all you need to know. A town program is in because LL wants to sleep with BA.

Comment

I get that it’s garbage, I’m just not up on my DPL gossip. What fell apart?

Comment

I get that it’s garbage, I’m just not up on my DPL gossip. What fell apart?
              I don’t think he has any information. DPL will be a good league. The problem is that there is no real pathway to anything. Couple other leagues across the country to have a National pathway does not cut it.

Comment

I don’t think he has any information. DPL will be a good league. The problem is that there is no real pathway to anything. Couple other leagues across the country to have a National pathway does not cut it.
                DPL, the minor leagues of the minor leagues .... Single A if not twilight league of club soccer. Please don't try to build this up to anything. GA is going to be a HUGE step down from a terrible GDA league and this will be several notches below that.

Comment

DPL, the minor leagues of the minor leagues .... Single A if not twilight league of club soccer. Please don't try to build this up to anything. GA is going to be a HUGE step down from a terrible GDA league and this will be several notches below that.
                  Well then old wise one, if ECNL is at the top, and to date a closed membership in New England, what would you suggest the next best option to be? Agendas aside, we all know that GAL would be next followed by DPL for 2020 / 2021 year in New England.

Comment

Well then old wise one, if ECNL is at the top, and to date a closed membership in New England, what would you suggest the next best option to be?
                    Quit. If you aren't playing for an ECNL team, you are just wasting money.

Comment

Quit. If you aren't playing for an ECNL team, you are just wasting money.
                      Well I guess I should put a call into to Stars or Scorpions.

Comment

Well I guess I should put a call into to Stars or Scorpions.
                        LOL, good luck. If we wanted you, you'd already know about it.

Comment

LOL, good luck. If we wanted you, you'd already know about it.
                          Funny. Please define "we" so that if and when my daughter does decide she wants to play for an ECNL club she does not pick the one you are affiliated with either as a parent, coach, or director.

Comment

Poster was being snarky no doubt, but the point holds. These coaches keep tabs on the players they want and reach out through various contacts.

Comment

Funny. Please define "we" so that if and when my daughter does decide she wants to play for an ECNL club she does not pick the one you are affiliated with either as a parent, coach, or director.
                              If your kid is such an amazing player that she can just “decide” that she wants to play for an ECNL club, you would have been receiving phone calls and emails already.

Comment

If your kid is such an amazing player that she can just “decide” that she wants to play for an ECNL club, you would have been receiving phone calls and emails already.
                                Exactly. There isn't a player North of New York city with any skills whatsoever that hasn't been recruited by an ECNL club. The fact that you don't know this, means you aren't parenting one. Any and all other leagues are just wasting their time and your money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X