Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Um... she's still a junior. so yes, there is risk to all juniors ('21s) that offers may be retracted. In her case, she chose another school anyway, so not worried
    Go with whatever works for you/your family. It is no one else's business.

Comment

OP, what have you learned so far?

Got any video you can share of your amazing kid?

She's not a twin is she?

Would she love to go to Duke, or does your 11 year old have her heart set on a NESCAC?
      Another thread where the OP troll is gone within an hour but the nonsense goes on for another 50-100 pages.

Comment

Another thread where the OP troll is gone within an hour but the nonsense goes on for another 50-100 pages.
        We are on page 4. I think you are safe.

Comment

Here's hoping we get to 100 pages of nothing but nonsense just like everything else on this site

Comment

OP, what did you decide?

And are you going to let the other three kids play club soccer even though they aren't very good?

Comment

OP, what did you decide?

And are you going to let the other three kids play club soccer even though they aren't very good?
              Of course

Comment

My 11 year old daughter plays in the premiership of NEP. She plays futsal in the winter. She is a straight A student. She is a starter on her team and very skilled, juggling over 5,000 and practicing foot skills every day. Her goals are to play high school and college soccer. We had plans to take her to some ECNL trainings over the spring, but with everything going on that did not happen. She will stay with her current NEP team for next year. My question is- we are an middle class family, my wife stays home and I make about $70,000. Does my daughter need to play ECNL to be recruited? We live in a location that would make it very difficult to get to any of the ECNL clubs. We have 3 other children. With my income and her grades I imagine she would receive some financial aid. Thank you for your time reading this.
                She's in 5th grade. All 5th graders get straight A's. She should be hoping to make her middle school team. Forget ECNL; they probably already know about your daughter and have decided she won't make it past the HS JV team.

Comment

OP just cares about hits and keeping that web counter moving forward for ad revenue.

Comment

OP just cares about hits and keeping that web counter moving forward for ad revenue.
                    I wondered that. Keep making that easy money slamming liberals and riling up trumpees to hate everyone else. Divided we fall. If we’d all just work with our fellow Americans, we’d be much better off.

Comment

She's in 5th grade. All 5th graders get straight A's. She should be hoping to make her middle school team. Forget ECNL; they probably already know about your daughter and have decided she won't make it past the HS JV team.
                      I don’t know if the poster was real - but if so you should know that it’s too early whatsoever do you know how good an 11-year-old will be. Talent changes significantly as they get older and start at 11 can be a complete washout at 15. However with regard to your question about EC NL in general in order to get recruited to play at college they come from EC NL in the now defunct DA.

Comment

I don’t know if the poster was real - but if so you should know that it’s too early whatsoever do you know how good an 11-year-old will be. Talent changes significantly as they get older and start at 11 can be a complete washout at 15. However with regard to your question about EC NL in general in order to get recruited to play at college they come from EC NL in the now defunct DA.
                        Posters are never real on this site. Everyone is trolling

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X