Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They call the cops before in other situation and that might be why they do not want to advert the location. But the police was called , not because of small group training but because NJ Fire was using illegally a facility, without authorization.
    Maybe they still plan to operate this way .
    Again when you go out in public announcing activities , you have to expect questions, if you do not provide basic , logical answers , then you are subject to assumptions. The assumptions might be right or wrong, but still today nobody knows where the club is training .
    Maybe like somebody mentioned in previous post, we need to contact somebody and get a special secret password.
    Did it occur to you that the NJ Fire guys might not be on this message board? I don’t know many clubs who have representatives responding to questions here at all.

If you are really that desperate for more information, send them an email. It’s a pretty straightforward concept really.

Comment

Did it occur to you that the NJ Fire guys might not be on this message board? I don’t know many clubs who have representatives responding to questions here at all.

If you are really that desperate for more information, send them an email. It’s a pretty straightforward concept really.
      Who are the NJ Fire guys anyway? What’s their background and experience?

Comment

Who are the NJ Fire guys anyway? What’s their background and experience?
        Yet again, it’s not hard to find this stuff out, with even a cursory search. I am not involved with the club, but this is who is listed as their coaches.

Fausto Klinger
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faus...ler,_born_1976)
        https://www.ustsoccertraining.com/staff

Martin Klinger
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Klinger
        https://www.ustsoccertraining.com/staff

Eric Halpern - can’t find a bio on him, but looks like he was NJ high school Coach of the year this past Fall.

Comment

Not to take away from Coach of the year but it’s not like he’s the only one in the state with that title this fall lol
          I’ve heard good things about FK
          I’ve heard nightmares about MK
          But they have 3 coaches to start which is basically an all girls club. 👍🏼

Comment

Not to take away from Coach of the year but it’s not like he’s the only one in the state with that title this fall lol
            Wheres the bio for that Fat Gumba

Comment

Yes, looks all girls. Again, you can assuredly get more information by contacting theM.

Comment

who DM. He’s not part of them

Comment

Tough guy, hiding behind anonymity. No chance you’d say this in person.

Comment

The first rule of NJ Fire is: You do not talk about NJ Fire. The second rule of NJ Fire is: You do not talk about NJ Fire.
                    Third rule: jump on train because we going to be recon with for some time.

Comment

What’s the latest and greatest with NJ Fire have any teams formed or tryouts announced??

Comment

What’s the latest and greatest with NJ Fire have any teams formed or tryouts announced??
                        Whatever. If you really wanted to know, you would go to their website like other people. Who comes on a forum to ask when tryouts are. Go away.

Comment

I tried few times but no answer. I cannot find much about this club so I asked . This is a forum and this is NJFIRe thread right?

Comment

Every pda blue team has defected and nj fire is now in ecnl. They also got Carli Lloyd to coach the u9s.

Comment

I tried few times but no answer. I cannot find much about this club so I asked . This is a forum and this is NJFIRe thread right?
                              Funny because when I wanted info, I sent them a message and got a response right away. But you tried several times? Ya ok

Comment

Funny because when I wanted info, I sent them a message and got a response right away. But you tried several times? Ya ok
                                Who did you message?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X