Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry caters to cowards and he admits it.

Comment

What happened??? Did everyone suddenly become Larry Lovers?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        he’s not protecting susa anymore

Comment

he’s not protecting susa anymore
          or EDP. What's going on?

Comment

or EDP. What's going on?
            idk, i have been banned for life....i criticized him to many times while showing him all his bullsh-t from previous posts he made!!! what a sc-mbag.

Comment

No now he's talking nonsense about how USYS is going to be better than ECNL in short order because of the defection of NYCSL (US Club) to EDP/USYS carding. I mean do we really think the rinky dink NYCSL leagues are going to have a national impact? It is complete insanity.

Comment

No now he's talking nonsense about how USYS is going to be better than ECNL in short order because of the defection of NYCSL (US Club) to EDP/USYS carding. I mean do we really think the rinky dink NYCSL leagues are going to have a national impact? It is complete insanity.
                His views on the soccer landscape are woefully distorted. Don't get me wrong, there are excellent teams and players in USYS and some less than excellent teams and players in ECNL. But if USSF only made a dent in ECNL with GDA, highly unlikely USYS who has been around forever, will even make a scratch.

USYS's only hope of being neck & neck with ECNL was to acquire all the GDA clubs, in tact, under their umbrella. That didn't happen.

Comment

You have to respect the guy! He's been around forever and he does get the word out!

Sorry for you that you have such a major chip on your shoulder.

Comment

NYCSL travel doesn't have many very good teams in it's base leagues, NYPL or METRO. However, there were certainly some decent NPL teams that will help bolster the depth of EDP whether they come over as whole teams or their players come over to existing EDP teams individually.

Comment

You have to respect the guy! He's been around forever and he does get the word out!

Sorry for you that you have such a major chip on your shoulder.
                      lol thanks Larry

Comment

lol thanks Larry
                        Nope, not Larry! Now that he saw the light and lifted the ban on bashing Susa, I got a whole new outlook on the guy!
                        #SUSASUCKS
                        #SusaSHEEP

Comment

Nope, not Larry! Now that he saw the light and lifted the ban on bashing Susa, I got a whole new outlook on the guy!
                          #SUSASUCKS
                          #SusaSHEEP
                          Isn’t that the guy who allegedly has phat daughters who were marginalized so he created a forum?
                          I think that’s him. Total practitioner of cronyism.
                          He takes in money to blackmail clubs.
                          A mercenary journalist with no spine or athleticism in his entire family.
                          Also ( allegedly )tries to stop progress for alternative energies to benefit his cronies.
                          He can be bought.

Comment

Isn’t that the guy who allegedly has phat daughters who were marginalized so he created a forum?
                            I think that’s him. Total practitioner of cronyism.
                            He takes in money to blackmail clubs.
                            A mercenary journalist with no spine or athleticism in his entire family.
                            Also ( allegedly )tries to stop progress for alternative energies to benefit his cronies.
                            He can be bought.
                            And what’s you’re point?

Comment

And what’s you’re point?
                              hes not making a point, hes asking a question?
                              have you always suffered from reading comprehension or are you just stupid?

Comment

hes not making a point, hes asking a question?
                                have you always suffered from reading comprehension or are you just stupid?
                                It’s a woman who asked the question and making a salient point, in disguise.
                                Go ahead and look up salient.
                                Now who is stupid?
                                Jojo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X