X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the kids get older it gets better at least in my experience
    We had problem parents and they try to recruit others ( it’s annoying and tiresome) but if they don’t get their way they leave
    My kids teams have always gotten better by subtraction- we all actually hang out outside of soccer- great groups of people ( blue collar to ceo, racially, religiously, politically diverse)

Middle school age- sucks everywhere
    Similar - by HS aged there's a more clear pecking order. Bloviated parents of MS superstars finally come to terms that their precious Emma is only ok. Often kids with the most insufferable parents drop out altogether, fed up with dad pressuring them all the time and being moved from team to team to team. (most times it's dad).

Comment

Doesn’t take a genius to figure this one out. Experienced it firsthand, sh!tty environment. One man wrecking band.
      He is the absolute nicest guy in the world when you get there or he doesn't see you as a threat. The minute he perceives you are a threat to his daughter, the knives come out. It took a full on revolt to get him off the bench, but he is still difficult.

Comment

Yep ... the big fat Orange blowhard has organized a "suck my dick" rally there ... let us know how it goes ...

ps: he will be expecting you not to wear a mask

Comment

He is the absolute nicest guy in the world when you get there or he doesn't see you as a threat. The minute he perceives you are a threat to his daughter, the knives come out. It took a full on revolt to get him off the bench, but he is still difficult.
          100 x worse with his other kid

Comment

100 x worse with his other kid
            I'm from the Jersey board and had to come see this for myself.

Soccer Dad bragging about his kids team on out of state boards. Complete insanity.

Comment

Here you go fella. Since you’ve highjacked soccer boards from two states and multiple threads, I wanted to help you stay organized and have a dedicated thread.

This will allow you to have all of your snarky responses in one place. We could even consider starting a similar thread on the Mass board.

I’d encourage you to use this thread to keep everyone posted on your superstar’s progress. I’d also suggest that this would be an appropriate place to belittle her future teammates as well

I’ve also set this thread to be able to take voice based posts. This way when you are driving to and from Lancaster you could keep everyone updated on how these girls dominate the Mass kids in training

Hate me now love me later
              driving to Lancaster mass???? why?? the two 07s are playing with the 05s at ow next year

Comment

driving to Lancaster mass???? why?? the two 07s are playing with the 05s at ow next year
                daddy cut a deal with coaching at ow to stay 1 more year. and playing up two years sealed the deal...… ow is so stupid ginga daddy had no where to go as he burned bridges at CFC and FSA isn't worthy of his daughter. ow still gave in for one more year of 20' video pole man!!!!!!

Comment

Every time you brag on your kid on this site, I'm pulling this thread back up.

It's my commitment to you.

Comment

who is driving to FC stars from central CT? is there really a family doing that with 2 ECNL clubs right in the middle of the state?? why do that?

Comment

who is driving to FC stars from central CT? is there really a family doing that with 2 ECNL clubs right in the middle of the state?? why do that?
                      Because your two ecnl clubs are full of parasites

Comment

Easy there buddy- I’m sure your daughter in no Alex Morgan

Comment

Another 7th grade parent making comments

Comment

Is this the family with 3 or 4 daughters going to FC Stars?

Comment

Is this the family with 3 or 4 daughters going to FC Stars?
                              I know one from OW with 2 daughters going there, but not 3 or 4.

Comment

Just wait till you see the 08 dad smaller camera but just as bad. She came and played with our team one game and thank God she never came back kid was average but the dad was talking like she was the next Alex Morgan.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X