Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This thread title was that Trump was considering reopening ACA enrollment during the pandemic. That was a few weeks ago.

Well, now he's not. People who have lost their jobs and need healthcare can't enroll or qualify for much needed subsidies. Two states are reopening theirs, but the Federal system will remain closed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...CF8VLpBGydsPQ8
    Some idiot on another thread said they are all furloughed and all furloughed employees get benefits, so no one needs health insurance as companies are paying for them.

Comment

questioning things isn't a bad thing- Data is certainly open to debate

is it not in Gov Cuomos best interest to make things look worse so he can get medical supplies first? Im not casting any doubt on his sincerity, but it is a possibility
      China it seems is downplaying the situation in order to save whats left of its economy and save face on the world stage- should we just accept what they put out?

the beauty about data- there is a formula, and what you include or don't affects the outcome (just like polls).
      Since our scientists aren't under government control like in China I think it's safe to say ours are legit. Also, does anyone really think public health officials are participating in vast left wi f conspiracy to make Trump look bad?

Comment

Some idiot on another thread said they are all furloughed and all furloughed employees get benefits, so no one needs health insurance as companies are paying for them.
        I don’t think so- I read the post & it clarifies the companies that have furloughed its workers and as we speak British Airways furloughed 32,000- that’s a big number.

Gap, JC penny and hundreds more have announced the same thing with health insurance and other benefits to remain in place if they agree I don’t see anything wrong false with what the poster written.
        If you don’t know the facts and the details with furloughing I suggest you keep your comments private.

I also don’t know if Trumps decision to not open the Obamacare enrollment is any way connected to the companies that choose to furlough their workers.

Comment

Since our scientists aren't under government control like in China I think it's safe to say ours are legit. Also, does anyone really think public health officials are participating in vast left wi f conspiracy to make Trump look bad?
          our scientific community is certainly beholding to govt- its where they get their funding for research- but no they arent owned by the govt like in China
          its not that they are trying to make anything look worse or better
          what they report or dont is determined by whats in their best interests- if you suspect Covid-19 but havent tested and the person dies- what is the cause of death?- depends what you want it to be for the sake of more materials or less of a problem

i do think this Hydrocloriquine treatment has potential- some states are fine with using it NY isnt- - why? who knows

Comment

I don’t think so- I read the post & it clarifies the companies that have furloughed its workers and as we speak British Airways furloughed 32,000- that’s a big number.

Gap, JC penny and hundreds more have announced the same thing with health insurance and other benefits to remain in place if they agree I don’t see anything wrong false with what the poster written.
            If you don’t know the facts and the details with furloughing I suggest you keep your comments private.

I also don’t know if Trumps decision to not open the Obamacare enrollment is any way connected to the companies that choose to furlough their workers.
            you missed the point. I was responding to the post that said Trump was considering bringing back obamacare for unemployed. My point was furloughed employees have benefits, so why would they need obamacare

Try and follow the flow. i was not responding to a post on furloughs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X