Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #521  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Unfortunately, WPU U10 Rico will not be at Disney this year. We have decided to travel to Venezuela to help those less fortunate and help build shelters for those dispossessed in this terrible economic crisis. In good conscience, we could not turn our backs on those less fortunate than us simply to play a friendly little game in Orlando.

God Bless us all!

WPU Coach Rico
Highly commendable Coach R! Your team is an inspiration for us all. I'm thinking of taking our boys over to Nevada to help out with the flood relief efforts! If it causes us to miss a few tournaments, so be it. Nothing is more important than helping people. Certainly not some silly game.

CCO Coach L
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Cco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Highly commendable Coach R! Your team is an inspiration for us all. I'm thinking of taking our boys over to Nevada to help out with the flood relief efforts! If it causes us to miss a few tournaments, so be it. Nothing is more important than helping people. Certainly not some silly game.

CCO Coach L
CCO has better players and talent than any South Florida Club.
Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CCO has better players and talent than any South Florida Club.
People are really all just the same. If you cut us, do we all not bleed? There is no point attaching labels to children. We all play for fun and the love of the game. Can't we all just get along?

CCO Coach L
Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Cco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
People are really all just the same. If you cut us, do we all not bleed? There is no point attaching labels to children. We all play for fun and the love of the game. Can't we all just get along?

CCO Coach L
This guy is a moron and apparently one that sits on the three soccer coaches lap all game.
Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 4 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This guy is a moron and apparently one that sits on the three soccer coaches lap all game.
Why is your heart so filled with hate and vitriol? We are all part of the same soccer family. You try to pull us apart but in doing so you have only pulled yourself away. The alcohol you consume does not fill the void inside you. You need to put a little love in your heart. Come with us to Venezuela!!! I bet that helping others less fortunate will show you the error of your ways and start you on a path toward redemption!!!

WPU Coach R
Reply With Quote
  #526  
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Cco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why is your heart so filled with hate and vitriol? We are all part of the same soccer family. You try to pull us apart but in doing so you have only pulled yourself away. The alcohol you consume does not fill the void inside you. You need to put a little love in your heart. Come with us to Venezuela!!! I bet that helping others less fortunate will show you the error of your ways and start you on a path toward redemption!!!

WPU Coach R
Okay South Florida Coaches and players, its that time again. All of you will learn what soccer is about and bend backwards. Another tournament won by CCO.

LETS GO CCO.
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Old 10 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Okay South Florida Coaches and players, its that time again. All of you will learn what soccer is about and bend backwards. Another tournament won by CCO.

LETS GO CCO.
Waiting for the excuses from CCO.
Reply With Quote
  #528  
Old 8 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Waiting for the excuses from CCO.
No excuses, they just win petty tornaments, wpu and weston cup out of reach for them.
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Old 3 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

CCO Coach -

Are you out there? You are usually quick to respond.

Sincerely,

Kendall 2007 White
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Old 39 Minutes Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Okay South Florida Coaches and players, its that time again. All of you will learn what soccer is about and bend backwards. Another tournament won by CCO.

LETS GO CCO.
Hellooooooo? CCO are you there? Que paso chico? Can't win the big ones!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.