Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only one club from LI made the list, Barca Academy pro - NY.

Not surprised more didn't make it. LI clubs are too fractured. Too many clubs for the size of area.
    Larry is a Moran when it comes to soccer-his lies to the public regarding league and clubs is only to promote himself. Back of the net is a trash of a website. Larry Miller is trash. Larry Miller allows people to talk about children on his website to fill his pockets.

Comment

Larry is a Moran when it comes to soccer-his lies to the public regarding league and clubs is only to promote himself. Back of the net is a trash of a website. Larry Miller is trash. Larry Miller allows people to talk about children on his website to fill his pockets.
      How are you any different coming on here and publicly bashing him? Hypocrite!

Comment

How are you any different coming on here and publicly bashing him? Hypocrite!
        LM is not an innocent child.

And if and when some child starts cashing in by running a chat forum that allows anonymous bashing of youth soccer payers, then that child should be scolded as well.

Comment

Larry Miller

LM is not an innocent child.

And if and when some child starts cashing in by running a chat forum that allows anonymous bashing of youth soccer payers, then that child should be scolded as well.
          yep, if you want to run with the bulls...expect to get the horns!!!!!!

Comment

Is Larry bored with soccer????
            This anonymous writer has a lot of the same inflections as Larry. Is it him?

https://www.reclaimnewyork.org/2017/...-in-rhinebeck/

Comment

Is Larry bored with soccer????
              This anonymous writer has a lot of the same inflections as Larry. Is it him?

https://www.reclaimnewyork.org/2017/...-in-rhinebeck/
              Rhinebeck. Small town. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Larry is at BOTN claiming "surrounding clubs" are fearful of the new SUSA complex being built. Is this douche for real? New fields and or new complex isn't going to get you good training and development which is what many teams do better than SUSA.

Comment

Larry is at BOTN claiming "surrounding clubs" are fearful of the new SUSA complex being built. Is this douche for real? New fields and or new complex isn't going to get you good training and development which is what many teams do better than SUSA.
                  Larry's a tool in general, but having their own fields is going to make a difference to many of the parents who aren't very engaged in their kid's soccer team (quite a few to be honest). Consistent access to one modern facility will give most people the impression they are getting something for their money, especially in winter (maybe they are). It would have a much bigger impact if it wasn't 2-3 times the cost of soccer in local clubs though. I don't think it will kill the local clubs younger teams (below U13), but it will probably be more impact to the best players at ECNL ages, on the girls side for sure, and maybe it helps boost the presitge of the boys side too.

Comment

Larry's a tool in general, but having their own fields is going to make a difference to many of the parents who aren't very engaged in their kid's soccer team (quite a few to be honest). Consistent access to one modern facility will give most people the impression they are getting something for their money, especially in winter (maybe they are). It would have a much bigger impact if it wasn't 2-3 times the cost of soccer in local clubs though. I don't think it will kill the local clubs younger teams (below U13), but it will probably be more impact to the best players at ECNL ages, on the girls side for sure, and maybe it helps boost the presitge of the boys side too.
                    They are not the only ones building new fields.

https://patch.com/new-york/northport...suffolk-county

Comment

Larry Miller

so we are all clear...at the present moment the only thing that is underway at the barca facility are 2 full size fields that is very possible to be ready sometime in the spring.

I don't think the susa facility has even started installing the gravel for the turf fields I can't find any evidence of this.

But, neither facility will have any buildings built at this time. Only the fields. It will take a long time for either the barca or susa complex to completely build what they are saying. (funding is the major issue) they need investors.

Comment

I don’t get this. Why would I care if my kids club owns fields or rents them? As long as we train and play games on good fields does it really matter? Am I alone with this? There are so many turf fields around now and more coming, for the most part there are few issues and we train and play on turf all the time.

Comment

Larry Miller for president of Susa. Larry you have the time and already work for them. Wondering what happens when that love affair is over? Who will keep paying Larry to have a website that names and bashes minors? Says a lot about an organization that endorses him.

Comment

Larry Miller for president of Susa. Larry you have the time and already work for them. Wondering what happens when that love affair is over? Who will keep paying Larry to have a website that names and bashes minors? Says a lot about an organization that endorses him.
                            Larry is doubling down on his SUSA ***** kissing. He is over at BOTN claiming that SUSA boys side never wanted BDA and how SUSA's girl side is sitting pretty on top of ECNL. What a crock of shyt. SUSA didn't want DA on the boys side but happily posted how they were an affiliate of NYCFC? Come on Larry stop the BS and stop bringing BARCA into your lies about SUSA. BARCA boys side is far superior than SUSA's.

Of course he didn't post any of my responses on BOTN.

Comment

Larry Miller

Larry is doubling down on his SUSA ***** kissing. He is over at BOTN claiming that SUSA boys side never wanted BDA and how SUSA's girl side is sitting pretty on top of ECNL. What a crock of shyt. SUSA didn't want DA on the boys side but happily posted how they were an affiliate of NYCFC? Come on Larry stop the BS and stop bringing BARCA into your lies about SUSA. BARCA boys side is far superior than SUSA's.

Of course he didn't post any of my responses on BOTN.
                              why even mention the guys name anymore? he is inconsequential, a sc-mbag, a bottom feeder....totally irrelevant and waste of good oxygen.

The lack of soccer is worth not having liary miller around to listen too....i hope this is hurting him.

Comment

I don’t get this. Why would I care if my kids club owns fields or rents them? As long as we train and play games on good fields does it really matter? Am I alone with this? There are so many turf fields around now and more coming, for the most part there are few issues and we train and play on turf all the time.
                                The reason owning your own fields was so important was because it was a precondition to being granted a DA spot. Not so impt anymore. Hahahha.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X