Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Extra tiny” jock strap is a real size? Are we talking pinky finger small or smaller? Oh my heavens. Poor little guy.
    Cocktail weenie or baby carrot. Hold your pinky finger out and imagine half that.

Comment

Cocktail weenie or baby carrot. Hold your pinky finger out and imagine half that.
      Now now chunky mom, you're deflecting. I think that we're really exposng you here. You have a deep seated desire to portray yourself as an ultra- athletic super-woman. Reality hurts because you can't spend more than 12hrs away from a soccer forum trolling 15yo girls. You look in the mirror and see dispare because time and gravity have taken their toll on your never to fit to begin with figure. Instead of doing something to improve your physical and mental fitness, you drive your DD to be what you always wanted to be, a decent athlete. Now that she is working towards YOUR goals you get on here because rather than elevate others you would rather try to tear them down because YOUR dreams are now looking more and more unattainable. Meanwhile, that Ben and Jerry's in the freezer calls out to you. Your willpower being what it is means that it is only a matter of time, minutes, before you cave. Time to grab a spoon and fire up the iPad, you've got a lot of self- loathing to overcome. Start fat fingering (literally) a mean spirited jabs at some teenaged girls who bust their ass at practice each day . It will give you a temporary fix but then you'll soon realize that your physical shortcomings are only matched by your mental ability and you find yourself responding to your own responses to further give you false validation. It takes a broken mind to respond to your own responses to fake validation. I bet that your household is delightful. Just sayin'!

Comment

“Extra tiny” jock strap is a real size? Are we talking pinky finger small or smaller? Oh my heavens. Poor little guy.
        Poor little guy.

Comment

If chunky means 115 lb female that runs two marathons a year and teaches self defense MA, then you pegged me. My guess is that you are a very little tiny man. Extra, extra small jock strap is nothing to be ashamed of. Pip squeak don’t be sad.
          Pip squeak don't be sad.

Comment

Meanwhile, that Ben and Jerry's in the freezer calls out to you. Your willpower being what it is means that it is only a matter of time, minutes, before you cave. Time to grab a spoon and fire up the iPad, you've got a lot of self- loathing to overcome.
            Does chunky mom like Chunky Monkey?

Comment

If chunky means 115 lb female that runs two marathons a year and teaches self defense MA, then you pegged me. My guess is that you are a very little tiny man. Extra, extra small jock strap is nothing to be ashamed of. Pip squeak don’t be sad.
              Pretty funny that a small-isn female could man handle a man. Female using MA and man slap fighting. That would be fun to watch.

Comment

Be nice to cocktail weenie.

Comment

Have they posted rosters yet?
                  Relax. It takes time to get calls back. You can't rush this.

Comment

Relax. It takes time to get calls back. You can't rush this.
                    People can be fickle.

Comment

Have you filled the rosters yet?
                      I’d like to know this too.

Comment

I’d like to know this too.
                        You just want to make fun of the B teamers.

Comment

You just want to make fun of the B teamers.
                          Why not post the lists?

Comment

Why not post the lists?
                            Why post them? So you can pick the rosters apart and call out the B team players?

Comment

Most of the best players in Oregon did not chose the gda which is positive.
                              Gee thanks for the insight. Don't you have anything better to do?

Comment

Why not post the lists?
                                Why do you need to know. What to make fun of kids?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X