Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    if you were capable of comprehending my post, idiot, you would have understood i'm not a plant city parent. In fact, we're not from hillsborough county nor region c.

We had an excellent experience with the lancers in plant city, moron.
    and who da-hec are u tell us

Comment

Plant City is "a breath of fresh air" in what's otherwise known as "the cesspool called Region C".

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Too bad that never happened. Another idiotic parent/coach talking.
        Too bad 3 kids and 2 parents (one that was not a PC parent) were there and confirmed the statement. It was a Rev parent from another younger team that confirmed that it happened to the PC staff.

Comment

Assuming there are only TWO clubs on TS commenting negatively about PC would be very naive in your thinking. Even the clubs on TS that have positive things to say about the kids have mostly negative thing to say about the PC parents. Your ignorance is staring you right in the face and your too stupid to see it. Instead of of your club accepting the fact that the parents violate a parents code of conduct at games and address the issue, you resort to calling people idiots and morons.

If your advice is to avoid idiots and morons then why must you continue in your responses? Again, the PC kids are good but the parents are uncivilized. That is not being negative about your kids. That is being negative about your parents. That negativity is well earned.
          Please theres not a team out there that doesn't have at least one idiotic parent on it. Everyone talks about how terrible a teams parents are when it's usually one or two in a group of 30+. Not a single program or team can talk about any other team because every game I have gone to this year has had a crazy parent on the sideline. We've played Plant City 2 times this year and they are no worse than the parents at Central pasco or Revolution. All three of the teams leading our division have obnoxious parents. Its what soccer is, an obnoxious sport of fans. Have none of you watched a professional soccer game, those people are crazy. Get back to talking about the game and skill not the parents. the problem you all have is you think the attention should be on you...just a heads up, it should be on those young players!

Comment

Why so much hate? We plant city parents are good people, so stop being negative about pc.
            It's unfortunate, however, some people are negatively critical of things they can't appreciate or don't understand.

Some people don't appreciate it when they see other kids play soccer better than their own.

Some people can communicate in only one language, making them defensive, hostile and paranoid.

Some people think their way is the only way.

Some people think they're better than others.

And then there's some people who simply don't think at all.

Comment

It is really sad that people blast PC. This is a hispanic boys club that allows anyone to play, even if they cannot pay. They play hard and physical, dirty at times, but that is their mentality. You cannot question whether they play ugly or cheap. It happens in all clubs. Some kids wake up on the wrong side of the bed that morning and want to take it out on someone at the field. Half the parents at PC speak Spanish so sometimes you cannot understand what they are saying. It really comes down to the club officers. They have lost control of the club. Nobody pays and they still get to play. The business end of things equals trouble. Bills go unpaid, money is moved from the club to support one or two boys teams and that is about it. From what I hear and see, maybe heresay, but when you change uniform companies three years in a row, because you have not paid your bill, there is a problem. I feel sorry for the people of PC. Maybe it is time for a merge with Valrico???

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                it is really sad that people blast pc. This is a hispanic boys club that allows anyone to play, even if they cannot pay. They play hard and physical, dirty at times, but that is their mentality. You cannot question whether they play ugly or cheap. It happens in all clubs. Some kids wake up on the wrong side of the bed that morning and want to take it out on someone at the field. Half the parents at pc speak spanish so sometimes you cannot understand what they are saying. It really comes down to the club officers. They have lost control of the club. Nobody pays and they still get to play. The business end of things equals trouble. Bills go unpaid, money is moved from the club to support one or two boys teams and that is about it. From what i hear and see, maybe heresay, but when you change uniform companies three years in a row, because you have not paid your bill, there is a problem. I feel sorry for the people of pc. Maybe it is time for a merge with valrico???
                good point well having mark is not helping. Sorry pc.

Would they change uniforms next year.

Comment

It is really sad that people blast PC. This is a hispanic boys club that allows anyone to play, even if they cannot pay. They play hard and physical, dirty at times, but that is their mentality. You cannot question whether they play ugly or cheap. It happens in all clubs. Some kids wake up on the wrong side of the bed that morning and want to take it out on someone at the field. Half the parents at PC speak Spanish so sometimes you cannot understand what they are saying. It really comes down to the club officers. They have lost control of the club. Nobody pays and they still get to play. The business end of things equals trouble. Bills go unpaid, money is moved from the club to support one or two boys teams and that is about it. From what I hear and see, maybe heresay, but when you change uniform companies three years in a row, because you have not paid your bill, there is a problem. I feel sorry for the people of PC. Maybe it is time for a merge with Valrico???
                  This post reminds me of the old lawyer joke:
                  Defense lawyer to prosecution witness: "Is it true you sleep with farm animals?"
                  Prosecution lawyer to judge: "Objection!"
                  Judge: "Sustained"
                  Defense lawyer to Judge: "Sorry. Question withdrawn."
                  One Juror to another: "Farm animals?!?!?"

But, even in all that hypocrisy, I couldn't get beyond the perfect summation of all that is wrong with youth soccer in the US today: "Nobody pays and they still get to play."

As a soccer culture, we are not about the sport. We are an SUV-driving, class-conscious, DOC-hiring bunch of helicopter parents who can't stand it when someone spoils our day at the country club, er, I mean soccer field.

Go Lancers (and I live in St. Pete!)

If I could figure out a way to help you drive posters like this even crazier, I would. Keep it up!

Comment

We love u plant city u have a good attitude let them run their mouth
                    we all know is just trash talking. And i'm a clearwater parent.

Comment

I play for pc and i love playing here, we may not be the best but we love to play, we do it because we love it not because our parents want to travel, here in plant city we are very friendly, well i'm sorry we have a couple bad parents
                      but remember dont we all have some. I'm sure u have people on your own club that u dont like so clean your house, before u clean others.

Comment

... well i'm sorry we have a couple bad parents
                        but remember dont we all have some. I'm sure u have people on your own club that u dont like
                        Spot on. Sadly I've experienced the bad PC parents as well as the ones from the clubs we've played for. Its embarrassing regardless of what club they play for.

Comment

Stop talking about things you have no clue about. That's the problem with all you 3rd party posters, you just make stupid comments on rumors that have no truth to it at all. The uniform comment was about as dumb a statement as I have heard. They have ordered their uniforms from the same company for 5+ years. The company they use has done a great job finding the best uniforms for the best group pricing. I'm not even going to go into the players paying thing because everyone knows what a stupid comment that is. This program wouldn't be around this long if that had any merit what so ever. Keep your mouth shut if you have no clue.

Comment

Plant City U14 Boys

Hey plant city U14 boys, enter your USA League results into Soccer in College. Didn't you guys lose to Wesley Chapel?

Comment

wKN94B

On every site that talks about Plant city parents the u12/13g team is always brought up. If theses parents are so bad then the coach if should step in take control.
                              My son plays on a u15 team and if his coach hears the parent screaming anything that is not positive play or hears them coach (pass, shoot, get rid of it, etc.) from the side line he will pull their son from the game and let them tell their parent after the game why they were taken out. This was told to us at the beginning of the season and after the first game when he took our best striker out of the game mid way through the second half of a close game that we ended up loosing by one goal due to his dad screaming out SHOOT THE BALL you better believe we are the best parents in all of soccer(ha ha).
                              I know its a little late in the season but if that coach makes a stand now that team might end the season with a little respect

Comment

On every site that talks about Plant city parents the u12/13g team is always brought up. If theses parents are so bad then the coach if should step in take control.
                                My son plays on a u15 team and if his coach hears the parent screaming anything that is not positive play or hears them coach (pass, shoot, get rid of it, etc.) from the side line he will pull their son from the game and let them tell their parent after the game why they were taken out. This was told to us at the beginning of the season and after the first game when he took our best striker out of the game mid way through the second half of a close game that we ended up loosing by one goal due to his dad screaming out SHOOT THE BALL you better believe we are the best parents in all of soccer(ha ha).
                                I know its a little late in the season but if that coach makes a stand now that team might end the season with a little respect
                                Unfortunate that any coach has to resort to such tactics in order to ensure appropriate parental behavior. I hate to see any kids suffer because of their parents.

But if this is what it takes, so be it. Wish more coaches (although I hate to burden them with "baby sitting" parents) would have the same policy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X