•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts and Myths email

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's killing everyone.

OCYS wants to say here we go. This is what we are doing with ECNL!!!
    FKK wants to say "I told you so!!!"
    AND EVERYONE ELSE (girl wise) wants to know what choices are on the table and yes that includes the current ECNL girls.

It actually affects purple teams and other clubs as well so lots of people are on edge!!
    Facts and Myths

So OCYS spent the time to write and send an email to its membership directly addressing rumors on Talking Soccer. But the directorship continues to ignore and avoid the "rumor" that they are on ECNL probation. How about the rumor that the meeting with ECNL was short and put them on notice to fix the problem or the league will be pulled on 7/1?

Comment

Facts and Myths

So OCYS spent the time to write and send an email to its membership directly addressing rumors on Talking Soccer. But the directorship continues to ignore and avoid the "rumor" that they are on ECNL probation. How about the rumor that the meeting with ECNL was short and put them on notice to fix the problem or the league will be pulled on 7/1?
      The morning meeting took place for 2 hours then the OCYS went to lunch whilst the league contacted HM with a proposal. OCYS then went in again for a further hour meeting and it was agreed how to move forward. Following the meeting between OCYS and HM on Sunday everything as changed again because of HM. I expect now because HM has become impossible to deal with OCYS will keep ECNL.

Comment

The morning meeting took place for 2 hours then the OCYS went to lunch whilst the league contacted HM with a proposal. OCYS then went in again for a further hour meeting and it was agreed how to move forward. Following the meeting between OCYS and HM on Sunday everything as changed again because of HM. I expect now because HM has become impossible to deal with OCYS will keep ECNL.
        Your fired...... but can you pleeeease pleeese pleeease talk these ecnl people and tell them that we are super nice and super professional because apparently we underestimated EVERYTHING and thought our arrogant attitude was enough to have everything drop in our lap without actually doing the right thing from the beginning. We promise we will change.
        Thanks,
        ocys

Comment

Your fired...... but can you pleeeease pleeese pleeease talk these ecnl people and tell them that we are super nice and super professional because apparently we underestimated EVERYTHING and thought our arrogant attitude was enough to have everything drop in our lap without actually doing the right thing from the beginning. We promise we will change.
          Thanks,
          ocys
          umm... more like "Gee Hue, I think you have mislead us. OC has proof that you do not have the CFK brand nor any teams nor rights to any CFK contracts. What is really going on here for the good of the ECNL players?...then perhaps you need to compromise with OCYS, because you really got nothing here but an extremely small group of players at a start-up club ."

Comment

You must lack reading comprehension skills. OC is trying to accommodate ECNL not wanting to get into a legal battle with HM. HM keeps saying either I get it all or I'm suing. ECNL is losing patience with HM and will have to make the call whether they want to or not.

Comment

You must lack reading comprehension skills. OC is trying to accommodate ECNL not wanting to get into a legal battle with HM. HM keeps saying either I get it all or I'm suing. ECNL is losing patience with HM and will have to make the call whether they want to or not.
              This was in response to post 23

Comment

umm... more like "Gee Hue, I think you have mislead us. OC has proof that you do not have the CFK brand nor any teams nor rights to any CFK contracts. What is really going on here for the good of the ECNL players?...then perhaps you need to compromise with OCYS, because you really got nothing here but an extremely small group of players at a start-up club ."
                You don't get it. it is not quantity, its quality. Quality coaches and quality players.

Comment

The only group threatening lawsuit are the businessmen at OC. They threatened from the start and have continued as they fear they will not get their way. If they put as much energy I to fixing their mistakes as they have trying to look for legal loopholes they mig have had a chance to fix this. But they haven't. Always looking for the easy way out OC

Comment

Has anybody looked at HM's resume on the FKK site? Please do what I did. Call Lonestar to see if he was a founder or board member! Fraud! What about that NYU MBA from three years ago? Now McMurray U. Wonder if that's true?

Remember the Wall Street job? Why is that not on Linkedin? In fact why has Linkedin been changed to show only CFK? This was done over the last 3 months. BTW, Wall Street job was on CFK resume but never on Linkedin.

Is this strange to anybody else?
                    Seriously? Have you checked his twitter, facebook, vine, path, and instagram? Why is everyone so obsessed with one man? Why don't you talk to him face to face. Chicken?
                    Linked in? really?

Comment

Has anybody looked at HM's resume on the FKK site? Please do what I did. Call Lonestar to see if he was a founder or board member! Fraud! What about that NYU MBA from three years ago? Now McMurray U. Wonder if that's true?

Remember the Wall Street job? Why is that not on Linkedin? In fact why has Linkedin been changed to show only CFK? This was done over the last 3 months. BTW, Wall Street job was on CFK resume but never on Linkedin.

Is this strange to anybody else?
                      you have got to be joking. This is one man..... why does everyone think he can change the world. It is ONE GUY

Comment

You don't get it. it is not quantity, its quality. Quality coaches and quality players.
                        But wait aren't these the 'quality coaches and quality players' that lost most of their ECNL games? If the mix of girls doesn't change they won't be the team you keep claiming they are. And unfortunately the mix won't change because the deep web of parent intertwining and back scratching can't be torn apart. Sad but true.

Comment

So far, it looks to me like OCYS is the group that has had to backtrack time and time again.

-They first scheduled an ECNL "tryout", then changed it to "ID Event"
                          -Then they changed that to an FPL ID event.

-They sent out a press release claiming they had secured Central Winds as an "East Campus" for 2013.
                          -Immediately changed that to CW as a "tryout location"

-Sent the email 'Setting the record straight" which named FKK with some specific allegations.
                          -Changed the web version within hours (probably concerned about Libel) removing mention of FKK.

I don't know where things currently stand with ECNL- but these are the facts in evidence I have seen. I beleive it's undoubted that some kind of probationary status is in place- otherwise ther would be tryouts scheduled (as with WFF). I also know that ECNL was adamant about HM's involvement from the start- they expressed publicly their confidence in him.

If HM is currently using these factors to leverage OC- well, I can't blame him. He believes he was unfairly treated and harmed by OC. Now he's got the upper hand, and might be using it in these negotiations. I have no doubt he believes that he's the right guy to be running ECNL in central Florida. after all, it was his work and leadership that brought it here.

Comment

The only group threatening lawsuit are the businessmen at OC. They threatened from the start and have continued as they fear they will not get their way. If they put as much energy I to fixing their mistakes as they have trying to look for legal loopholes they mig have had a chance to fix this. But they haven't. Always looking for the easy way out OC
                            I tend to believe that HM is the lawsuit happy fellow..."I am CFK. I was awarded ECNL....blah blah blah". HM mislead ECNL with those lies, along with the crazy over the top complaining parents.

IF OC is threatening lawsuit, they should. Just as in all business acquisition/mergers, the CFK name, logo, etc all of it was signed over to OC. Shame on HM thinking he can make new rules just because OC doesn't want him.

Aside from the unhappy/disillusioned customers (girls parents) and all their justifications and the broken up romance of the CFK original team, it boils down to this: HM an FKK didn't just go start their own club. They tried to claim CFK and rebuild a club/name they no longer have right to, with the tactic of maliciously destoying another club. FSYA, USClub, and ECNL should not support this kind of action.

Comment

How many posts before you realize no one cares about your empty insults? OC is alive and well with a much quieter sideline!!!
                              "Alive"? well sure they are. Nobody expects them to just fold up and leave... yet.

The fact is that a large group of members- mainly in the Senior Girls Academy and ECNL- were dissatisfied with OCYS to the point of encouraging the formation of a new club so they wouldn't have to return to OC.

That's pretty significant, no matter what side of the issues you are on. If you also consider that OC could lose several hundred players to other clubs, it's a serious issue. If you add in the potential loss of ECNL in the bargain, it's an alarm bell.

OCYS will surely survive- it's in a way "too big to fail" in just a single dysfunctional season. But a club simply can't withstand year after year of eroding membership and bad PR- no matter what its facilities or professional ties are.

Comment

you have got to be joking. This is one man..... why does everyone think he can change the world. It is ONE GUY
                                I am a big supporter of HM- but I certainly don't think he can "change the world". I have seen him, however, bring significant positive change to central Florida youth soccer. He has flaws, to be sure. But he is a positive force for improvement.

I don't need him to change the world. Just improve Orlando youth soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X