Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise at the PBG tournament

I have never witnessed such disgusting play as what was witnessed last night during the girls game..To have a player physically strike another and then yank her to the ground by her hair is not only a crime in my eyes, but a complete and utter lake of discipline and self control by the coach,parent and player...What are the coaches teaching these kids? The player did get ejected, but in my opinion should be removed from the league..Sunrise needs to take a good look at what they are teaching or failing to teach it's players......

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have never witnessed such disgusting play as what was witnessed last night during the girls game..To have a player physically strike another and then yank her to the ground by her hair is not only a crime in my eyes, but a complete and utter lake of discipline and self control by the coach,parent and player...What are the coaches teaching these kids? The player did get ejected, but in my opinion should be removed from the league..Sunrise needs to take a good look at what they are teaching or failing to teach it's players......
    What age? Who was the opponent?

Comment

Without even knowing the age group, this comment can be assigned to any of their teams. It has been that way for years. And when your team beats them in a game, watch out. The trash continues well after with both the players and parents. 'hood soccer at it's finest.

Comment

What age? Who was the opponent?
        03 girls, and it was utterly disgusting what happened!!

Comment

03 girls, and it was utterly disgusting what happened!!
          Tell more

Comment

So ,,the state cup number 1 team got beat by PBG Predators ? Hope all of you checkbook parents keep writing those checks to sunrise!! Your kid is getting a scholarship... I promise

Comment

Tell more
              Sunrise girl punched and dragged a girl to the ground during game . She was ejected from game. Normal stuff from sunrise

Comment

Sunrise girl punched and dragged a girl to the ground during game . She was ejected from game. Normal stuff from sunrise
                That team has always had issues

Comment

So ,,the state cup number 1 team got beat by PBG Predators ? Hope all of you checkbook parents keep writing those checks to sunrise!! Your kid is getting a scholarship... I promise
                  My understanding is that they have a 27 girl roster...players 16-27 play in in the local tournaments, plus 2 or 3 from their "top 15 players"

I guess the top 15 play in the region 3 games and bigger tournaments. Not sure if that's true, but what I heard.

Comment

My understanding is that they have a 27 girl roster...players 16-27 play in in the local tournaments, plus 2 or 3 from their "top 15 players"

I guess the top 15 play in the region 3 games and bigger tournaments. Not sure if that's true, but what I heard.
                    Check ranking and it is obvious. Looks like B team. I heard Player from last night was suspended by coach.

Comment

Check ranking and it is obvious. Looks like B team. I heard Player from last night was suspended by coach.
                      Excuses, excuses

Comment

"You Heard? Lol. NOT a B team, they got beat and looked pretty pathetic for a so called region 3 top team! And I highly doubt that coach suspended anyone. .. that is a perfect example of what type of kids they have on that team.. not the first time,nor will it be the last

Comment

Sounds like a cluster **** if you ask me... 27 kid roster? Soiunds like another typical money grabber from sunrise .. either way ,they looked pretty bad and are extremely over rated in the rankings

Comment

"You Heard? Lol. NOT a B team, they got beat and looked pretty pathetic for a so called region 3 top team! And I highly doubt that coach suspended anyone. .. that is a perfect example of what type of kids they have on that team.. not the first time,nor will it be the last
                            Honestly they are not that good but it was the "B" team.

Comment

Honestly they are not that good but it was the "B" team.
                              To clarify,, the "B" team is the 03 yellow. This was the A team, state cup team, region 3 team, whatever you want to call them, if you want to say they didn't have there "Best players " from that huge money hungry roster is a matter of opinion.. but I did see kids from the team last year... They are not that good ,highly over rated and nowhere near ecnl,or DA level.alot of unhappy parents on that team "so I have Heard,"" coach good but extremely money hungry.... They were beat by 2 teams that play FSPL.. so at best ,they are a mid level D1 team. Not elite by no means ..and has always produced dirty nasty players like the one who was apparently ejected for assaulting another player ..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X