Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stomped

More moves. TBU U15G Elite got stomped by Boca, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      More moves. TBU U15G Elite got stomped by Boca, what happened?
      We are working hard to figure it out, we are not sure if you were born that way or if you just became a moron.

Comment

That is funny, since TBU's 05 ECNL team lost their best player with not a close second and a couple others off their team from last year. Their 04 team nearly lost 5 players to OCP's DA a few of them their best. If not for the carpool falling apart they would not be there. It seems like on the two younger teams the future is not at TBU for their best players. Most likely see them in purple next year if TBU does not get GDA.
        Definition of Insanity: Have 13 year old girls drive 90 minutes each way to train with OCP's DA. Delusional parents at work. That is not sustainable.

Comment

Can someone please tell me what TBU is getting out of the Rowdies affiliation besides discounted tickets ?

Comment

Can someone please tell me what TBU is getting out of the Rowdies affiliation besides discounted tickets ?
            beautiful uniforms that look like Franklin the turtle...duh. If you knew anything about Bill Edwards you should have known that he gives zero craps about youth soccer, all he cares about is the MLS bid, and if he doesn't get it then expect even less from the rowdies affiliation

Comment

What I dont get is, if my kid is to pay extra for the jersey because it says rowdies on it, what do we get in return, because nothing so far!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What I dont get is, if my kid is to pay extra for the jersey because it says rowdies on it, what do we get in return, because nothing so far!!!!!!!!!!!
                Your club got the privilege to pay for the right to be called Rowdies.

Comment

well that depends, is your kid on a DA or girls ECNL team? If so, you get to train at Waters where the rowdies pdl team also trains. If not, then you get the jersey. Once the USL season ends you might see some things where they try to come out and connect with the youth players, but don't hold your breathe. Can I ask what exactly were you expecting with the affiliation?

Comment

Jersey cost the same last season as it does this season. So you're not paying any more for having Rowdies uniform. Find something else to complain about.

Comment

Jersey cost the same last season as it does this season. So you're not paying any more for having Rowdies uniform. Find something else to complain about.
                      wrong on that

Comment

wrong on that
                        If you are balking at the price of a jersey, your kid is in the wrong sport!
                        Go play i-9 or something..

Comment

When TBU can manage developing younger players they won't have to buy youth players from another club.

Comment

$67 dollars for a jersey c'mon now ! and with 3 sponsors on it, how do they help ?

Comment

$67 dollars for a jersey c'mon now ! and with 3 sponsors on it, how do they help ?
                              sponsors? Are you kidding, part of that price is so the Rowdies get their cut. TBU is sponsoring the Rowdies not the other way around

Comment

If you are balking at the price of a jersey, your kid is in the wrong sport!
                                Go play i-9 or something..
                                The jersey's are too expensive. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X