Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love to hear your kid is just bigger faster stronger

I love hearing all the foreign parents complain that my white american kid has no talent or skills. That he is just faster, bigger, stronger than their little messi's . What a joke! I love when they say this as he runs by their kids or takes ball of their kid with ease.we played a team from miami this weekend over heard a parent saying things about our team play.the funny thing is their team had 3 big white fast,strong, aggressive kids on team that by far where the best players on their team.the dad left with his tiny little spanish kid after the game who by the way did absolutely nothing during game.the beautiful game is being ruined by stronger faster bigger more aggressive kids. Lol...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love hearing all the foreign parents complain that my white american kid has no talent or skills. That he is just faster, bigger, stronger than their little messi's . What a joke! I love when they say this as he runs by their kids or takes ball of their kid with ease.we played a team from miami this weekend over heard a parent saying things about our team play.the funny thing is their team had 3 big white fast,strong, aggressive kids on team that by far where the best players on their team.the dad left with his tiny little spanish kid after the game who by the way did absolutely nothing during game.the beautiful game is being ruined by stronger faster bigger more aggressive kids. Lol...
    That's funny, my experience is quite the opposite. We often laugh as we walk back to our cars after running circles around those bigger stronger white kids that can't control a soccer ball and cry if they even get breathed on. The good thing is that there are so few of them playing at the higher levels that it doesn't happen that often. You must have been playing a Division 2 or rec Miami team. A bit of adice...don't even think about moving your kid up because it will be a nightmare for you to have to explain how a bunch of pygmies walloped your so-called faster, bigger, stronger kid. LOL

Comment

That's funny, my experience is quite the opposite. We often laugh as we walk back to our cars after running circles around those bigger stronger white kids that can't control a soccer ball and cry if they even get breathed on. The good thing is that there are so few of them playing at the higher levels that it doesn't happen that often. You must have been playing a Division 2 or rec Miami team. A bit of adice...don't even think about moving your kid up because it will be a nightmare for you to have to explain how a bunch of pygmies walloped your so-called faster, bigger, stronger kid. LOL
      Did I hurt your feelings

Comment

Oh my goodness....I happen to be a parent of a kid who is a top level player yes White bigger stronger and faster than most but this thread is quite disturbing. To make this work you need all types of players. a combination of power speed and technical. Ibra is not messi and ronaldo is not bale. cant we all just get along....

Comment

Oh my goodness....I happen to be a parent of a kid who is a top level player yes White bigger stronger and faster than most but this thread is quite disturbing. To make this work you need all types of players. a combination of power speed and technical. Ibra is not messi and ronaldo is not bale. cant we all just get along....
          If your kid was Spanish or Brazillion he would be better I know I am Spanish .

Comment

big and fast or small and slow. If he can play he can play. Everything else is just an excuse.

Comment

big and fast or small and slow. If he can play he can play. Everything else is just an excuse.
              Exactly right

Comment

slow is never a good attribute to any sport except golf bowling and currling

Comment

my kid is little, very skilled and fast as fuc&. We love to think its one way or the other. Thats the beauty of sports. Its about head and heart. Height and speed can only take you so far.

Comment

my kid is little, very skilled and fast as fuc&. We love to think its one way or the other. Thats the beauty of sports. Its about head and heart. Height and speed can only take you so far.
                    At higher levels everyone is pretty technical and everyone is either fast or big (or both). It is the mental decision making that differentiates.

Comment

To the original poster. In my humble opinion the question really lies in how the bigger, faster, stronger kids are utilized. Does your team play through the lines. Going from defense through the mid and then to forward line or do the players skip the midfield and rely on their speed and strength rather than a combination of skill and physical attributes.

If your bigger stronger players are doing the hard bits; playing out of the back, going through the lines and such then all is good. If not then the other team has a point.

Comment

i.e Xavi Hernandez, Cristian Ericksen, Carlos Valderrama, Michael Carrick, Xabi Alonso, Riquelme, Pirlo..........

Comment

That's not what Riquelme or Pirlo will tell you

Comment

That's

Comment

You're a racist...just like that clown in the White House.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X