X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parents should not instruct during games

https://community.teamer.net/2017/02...-during-games/

Shut up. People scream at the players at college and pro's with instructions. Let them play coach, most parents probably are better coaches than the coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Shut up. People scream at the players at college and pro's with instructions. Let them play coach, most parents probably are better coaches than the coaches.
      easy, ****...

Comment

Look coach, it's bad enough that we can't understand your accent. Yelling and making hand gestures are obviously not working. But if you want us to stop coaching, then you need to start coaching. Kick and run worked in peewee, not here.

Comment

If my wife is giving favors to the coach for my sons playing time, I'm instructing during the game!!!

Comment

If my wife is giving favors to the coach for my sons playing time, I'm instructing during the game!!!
            Damn right.

Comment

It is the coach's job to tell kids that when they go into a field parents are no longer their parents but a bunch of passionate fans.
              Kids need to learn to play in hostile environments pressure and mental toughness are part of soccer stop raising a bunch of p#$$ies.!

Comment

It is the coach's job to tell kids that when they go into a field parents are no longer their parents but a bunch of passionate fans.
                Kids need to learn to play in hostile environments pressure and mental toughness are part of soccer stop raising a bunch of p#$$ies.!
                We are raising self righteous, completely entitled children. No one owes you anything and your kid needs to learn that! Your parent isn’t always going to be there to hold your hand and tell you what to do from the side of the field. At some point a parent needs to let go and a kid needs to toughen up. They are becoming a bunch of p.....

Comment

Here's a secret from a long time soccer player - they can't really hear you out there anyway.

Comment

This is all well and good if you have quality coaching.

Comment

I think it would do every parent some good to read how Christian Pulisic was raised on the field and how his parents dealt with things on and off the field. There are a few articles out there and the link below is one of them. It is a short read and well worth the time for any soccer parent.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...isic-blueprint

Comment

I think it would do every parent some good to read how Christian Pulisic was raised on the field and how his parents dealt with things on and off the field. There are a few articles out there and the link below is one of them. It is a short read and well worth the time for any soccer parent.

Yes we know - he has two parents who have a clue and made some savvy moves to put him in the right places to train. Then add his own personal drive, which many people don't give enough credit to. Without it no one will reach that level no matter how talented they are. He's a unicorn in the world of US development

Comment

Hmm...so what she we start with first? Create a futsal league? Or move to Germany?

Fu*king stupid advice.

Comment

Hmm...so what she we start with first? Create a futsal league? Or move to Germany?

Fu*king stupid advice.
                            Nor is it related to the topic of parental "coaching" from the sidelines

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X