Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Development Academy Soccer 2017/2018

I was just reading the HS soccer site and noted that some DA fanatic/haters had infiltrated it. Actually, I couldn't figure out the angle of the poster as he both hated the Bolts DA, hated Milton, and hated Needham Mass all at the same time.

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/league/

I was curious, however to see how the teams were doing as the poster was very critical of the Bolts U16/U17 team. I can only imagine that his kid was cut from the team.

One this is correct, the Bolts U16/U17 team is not very good at all this year, at least against other DA teams. Apparently they beat Milton Academy 5-0. I am not sure that that means.

Perusing through the DA standings the U16/U17 Revolution team is also not doing well, although quite a bit better than the Bolts.

The Bolts U18/U19 team is strong and ahead of the Revs. The other age groups are either .500 or better with the Revs U14 team being very very strong....but it is U14.

For the Bolts, well.....it would appear as though the current U18/U19 team is graduating 2018. The U16/U17 team has a large roster but many will stay at that age group next year as it is an even mix of classes. They have some young players on that team.

What happened to all the Valeo kids?? There is one on the U15 Revs team and two on the U16/U17 team (neither of which have registered anything significant). What happened to DL kids?? Did they all return back to Valeo? I know a bunch left for the Bolts and Revs. Have they returned home yet?

As for beating Milton Academy....was that really the U16/U17 Bolts DA? If so, then I guess HS soccer does suck!!!

for comparison

If the U16/U17 Bolts DA did beat Milton Academy 5-0....the same Milton Academy that is in second in the ISL.....

http://www.isleague.org/g5-bin/clien...rsity%20Soccer

then either HS soccer does suck, or the ISL is not very strong, the DA is incredibly strong

Comment

What is the high school soccer site?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What is the high school soccer site?
        ISL standings. Milton has the second best record behind Belmont. If the bolts team beat them five nothing then either the bolts team is good or the ISL is not

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          ISL standings. Milton has the second best record behind Belmont. If the bolts team beat them five nothing then either the bolts team is good or the ISL is not
          The ISL has good players on almost every team, but not full teams of good players.

Comment

What a ****ty, misleading thread topic title.

Comment

What a ****ty, misleading thread topic title.
              Not my fault posters started talking about ISL. I provided the DEA website and then summarized the bolts and revs season thus far. Feel free to continue with developmental academy soccer.

Comment

Not my fault posters started talking about ISL. I provided the DEA website and then summarized the bolts and revs season thus far. Feel free to continue with developmental academy soccer.
                Nah. Your fault. You suck.

Comment

Nah. Your fault. You suck.
                  hahaha....well maybe......I suck

Comment

I was just reading the HS soccer site and noted that some DA fanatic/haters had infiltrated it. Actually, I couldn't figure out the angle of the poster as he both hated the Bolts DA, hated Milton, and hated Needham Mass all at the same time.

I was curious, however to see how the teams were doing as the poster was very critical of the Bolts U16/U17 team. I can only imagine that his kid was cut from the team.

One this is correct, the Bolts U16/U17 team is not very good at all this year, at least against other DA teams. Apparently they beat Milton Academy 5-0. I am not sure that that means.

Perusing through the DA standings the U16/U17 Revolution team is also not doing well, although quite a bit better than the Bolts.

The Bolts U18/U19 team is strong and ahead of the Revs. The other age groups are either .500 or better with the Revs U14 team being very very strong....but it is U14.

For the Bolts, well.....it would appear as though the current U18/U19 team is graduating 2018. The U16/U17 team has a large roster but many will stay at that age group next year as it is an even mix of classes. They have some young players on that team.

What happened to all the Valeo kids?? There is one on the U15 Revs team and two on the U16/U17 team (neither of which have registered anything significant). What happened to DL kids?? Did they all return back to Valeo? I know a bunch left for the Bolts and Revs. Have they returned home yet?

As for beating Milton Academy....was that really the U16/U17 Bolts DA? If so, then I guess HS soccer does suck!!!

That said, and the possibility that 'I suck', I would say that the DA teams are doing well across the schedule with the exception of the two (Revs and Bolts) U16/U17 teams, with the Bolts U16/U17 team really stinking up the field. The only thing I can think of is that this U16/U17 Bolts DA team was an upheaval between last years U15 DA team, last years U16 PreAcademy team, and a number of 'disenfranchised' Revs players. The roster is large with a lot of young players that will likely stay on the same team next year. ff

On the other hand, perhaps the coaching sucks?? I assume it is the same coaching of the other DA teams which seem to be doing fine.

I am still curious if all the Valeo kids when back home...

Comment

I am still curious if all the Valeo kids when back home...
                      They went to Portugal to become fishermen.

Comment

They went to Portugal to become fishermen.
                        and TS trolls.

Comment

The jealousy is outstanding

It’s pretty clear how disappointed these peoples out there own children, constantly trolling about young kids. Get a life troll.

Comment

It’s pretty clear how disappointed these peoples out there own children, constantly trolling about young kids. Get a life troll.
                            What's not pretty clear is your first sentence.

Comment

What's not pretty clear is your first sentence.
                              Second sentence no beauty, either. What's a "life troll"?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X