Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will gotsoccer update FSPL points

Here we go again. When will gotsoccer update the FSPL points?

Does anyone have an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Does anyone have an answer?
      Chill the **** out...it will happen when is does. Maybe take up a hobby or something so you are not so concerned with your child's sport. Especially soccer points.

Comment

When FYSA submits results to gotsoccer

Comment

They already did

Comment

The scores are posted but no points

Comment

The scores are posted but no points
              Oh no! Were you able to sleep last night? I hope they post them soon so I can finally relax...

Comment

Oh no! Were you able to sleep last night? I hope they post them soon so I can finally relax...
                Me to

Comment

If you are talking about points for the league standing, they are usually applied at or near the end of the season. Having said that... in the past I have seen some leagues have them applied much earlier. I believe the games points don't get added until you see the league points start. Once they do apply the standing points they do adjust the points as teams go up/down in the standings.

Comment

More importantly, will the USA get any GotSoccer points for finishing 5th out of 6 int the Hex? They may need extra points to qualify for the Gold Cup or something.

Comment

Who the F cares about Got Soccer points. If you are on a team that gets Got Soccer points past age 10, you suck at soccer anyways. FSPL is horrible.

Comment

Who the F cares about Got Soccer points. If you are on a team that gets Got Soccer points past age 10, you suck at soccer anyways. FSPL is horrible.
                        Agreed. DA is where it's at! Just look at our national team!

Oh, wait :(

Comment

Here is the problem with Soccer in America… We are more worried about gotsoccer points then we are with development.

Comment

Here is the problem with Soccer in America… We are more worried about gotsoccer points then we are with development.
                            What are you talking about? Got soccer points = development

Comment

Agreed. DA is where it's at! Just look at our national team!

Oh, wait :(
                              Yeah, DA wasn't around for most of all the players right now that are on the mens NT. This is the last cycle that you will see that. From now on you will see 75 to 90% of the players in the pool are going to be on the full national team. Then and only then will we get a fair assessment of how the DA is working. I believe it is and will only be getting better when more players realize it is the best path. I personally know many people with very talented kids that know nothing or have never heard of the DA. I know for a fact that the coaches and DOC's from regular clubs do not educate their parents, at all, for fear of losing their best players. Too many coaches are afraid of losing their piece of the soccer pie.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X