Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Boca United Academy Directors (DAs)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    None, maybe not this season?
    simple question who's directing the DA program? USF might be asking too. Girl's DA? Boy's DA?

Comment

simple question who's directing the DA program? USF might be asking too. Girl's DA? Boy's DA?
      Simple answer. EE is in charge of it all. Who else is there?

Comment

This isn't good.

GDA 9/30/17

U18/19
        N. Top Hat- 13
        Boca United- 0

U16/17
        N. Top Hat- 7
        Boca United- 0

U15
        N. Top Hat- ?
        Boca United- ?

U14
        N. Top Hat- 10
        Boca Raton- 0

Comment

It's just ok. WFF are coming into town. All will be good this time next week.

Comment

This isn't good.

GDA 9/30/17

U18/19
            N. Top Hat- 13
            Boca United- 0

U16/17
            N. Top Hat- 7
            Boca United- 0

U15
            N. Top Hat- ?
            Boca United- ?

U14
            N. Top Hat- 10
            Boca Raton- 0
            Weston didn't fare too well either. They got blown out of the water too by the GA teams.

Comment

Weston didn't fare too well either. They got blown out of the water too by the GA teams.
              The GA teams actually try to score , BU looks cute with their passing and possession but not one shot on goal... when does the DA curriculum focus on finishing?

Comment

We're just two lost turds
                Swimming in a toilet bowl
                Year after year
                Running over the same old ground
                And how we found
                The same old tears
                And they call this "premier?"

Comment

The GA teams actually try to score , BU looks cute with their passing and possession but not one shot on goal... when does the DA curriculum focus on finishing?
                  The DA curriculum is only published in English. Big disadvantage for BU coaches. Being able to read, I mean, plus not knowing the language.

Comment

I have been on the other side of a game when the other team was just better. We did what we could but lost 1-4. This was in a high level league vs. a high level team. We lost by 3 goals and it felt like were crushed. To get beat 13-0, 10-0 and 7-0 is shocking. I can't believe that at the DA level our teams on the girls side are so far away from clubs in other parts of the country. Weston has had poor results too. Both clubs didn't do well for the short time they were in the ECNL. Something seems very wrong. I don't see the GDA in S.FL working out.

Comment

Any u15 GDA score from the weekend?

Comment

I have been on the other side of a game when the other team was just better. We did what we could but lost 1-4. This was in a high level league vs. a high level team. We lost by 3 goals and it felt like were crushed. To get beat 13-0, 10-0 and 7-0 is shocking. I can't believe that at the DA level our teams on the girls side are so far away from clubs in other parts of the country. Weston has had poor results too. Both clubs didn't do well for the short time they were in the ECNL. Something seems very wrong. I don't see the GDA in S.FL working out.
                        Probably better to forfeit, take the league mandated 0-3 loss and save on all the travel expenses.

Comment

It is shocking. No one expected to go up there and win. But a soccer score would have been good.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            any u15 gda score from the weekend?
                            7-0 th

Comment

13-0, 10-0, 7-0 and 7-0. All four teams did that poorly? Not one team could play at the level?

Comment

Same old BU just another day in paradice

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X