Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does Needham look this year? I would expect them in the mix, more so than Natick coming out the BSC, since Natick lost a lot of experienced leadership to graduation. I would also expect Franklin from the Hock to make a jump after a very disappointing year.

On a side note, I saw WH's AA listed as a DAP rostered player. I suppose she could be back for Spring but it is interesting nonetheless.
    Needham will struggle. They lost their leading scorer and starting GK to graduation. Much like last year they'll be better at the end of the season.

Comment

How does Needham look this year? I would expect them in the mix, more so than Natick coming out the BSC, since Natick lost a lot of experienced leadership to graduation. I would also expect Franklin from the Hock to make a jump after a very disappointing year.

On a side note, I saw WH's AA listed as a DAP rostered player. I suppose she could be back for Spring but it is interesting nonetheless.
      Good call, needham 2-7 natick

OA are the class of the league. Franklin aren't really near. Again.

Comment

If OA is the class of the league it's a down year all around.

Comment

7-2 loss by Needham to Natick...could be long year for Needham. CT must have lost his mind during a beating like this.

Comment

Yikes, what a beat down and all home too where they get all the calls. Carl must be losing his mind.

Comment

How is OA class of the league when HockSports has them outside their top 5?

Comment

It's hard to say where Franklin is at, but they didn't lose a lot. So if underclassmen work out they could be better than expected. Thus far they were 2-1 in pre season beating Feehan and Medfield. Then yesterday beat north Attleboro 3-0 which I think is a surprise to most. It's early so can't read too much into anyone's performance right now but Franklin has speed a good keeper and a mid field that can get the ball to the speedy players and a coach who seems to always have good defenses. Again, it's a long season and lots can happen.

Comment

Marshfield will never win a playoff game with that coach. Doesn't have a clue. Scrimmaged them last week, he leaves all his best players on the bench.

Bwah-ha-ha...you know what scrimmages are for, right? To see who has what stuff.
                  If you're a complete idiot (which you sound like you are) and don't know who can or can't play after a few days of practice, you shouldn't be coaching. Scrimmages are for getting your team used to playing with each other on the field. It's a quick season, figure it out and don't waste your scrimmages. That's what tryouts and practices are for.

Comment

How is OA class of the league when HockSports has them outside their top 5?
                    OA chokes every year in the tournament

Comment

OA chokes every year in the tournament
                      They are going to choke much earlier than that this year. Take it to the bank. They won't be able to score.

Comment

Natick doesn't have any "great" players. Many very good players who play well together. They have a coach who thinks he's much better than he is.
                        This is why I love reading TS. LMAO

Comment

Poster might be right. Natick had 3 girls score 2 goals against a solid Needham team. Who do you "Mark" on that team. ..... All these coaches seem pretty sure of themselves. I do pity the Marshfield coach, he just can't seem to please some parents.

Comment

Poster might be right. Natick had 3 girls score 2 goals against a solid Needham team. Who do you "Mark" on that team. ..... All these coaches seem pretty sure of themselves. I do pity the Marshfield coach, he just can't seem to please some parents.
                            We have vastly different definitions of "solid". Needham is weak defensively and challenged offensively so getting a couple against Natick might say more about Naticks backline then Needham s ability to score.

Comment

Marshfield does not have a soccer coach. They have a moron who knows nothing about soccer who is ruining the soccer experience for kids. Absolutely no soccer background ( coaching , playing , reffing , etc...) , AD hires him because he's a teacher. AD is just as much to blame.

Comment

Can someone tell me when W-H plays Hingham? This might be the game of the year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X