Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mine certainly isn't. No illusions there. But....He is still better than your son, and 80% of the Oregon 05's.
    this must be a troll post. nobody is douchey enough to type this ha

Comment

Mine certainly isn't. No illusions there. But....He is still better than your son, and 80% of the Oregon 05's.
      Signed, Timbers Academy honk

Comment

Crossfire 8, Eastside 0 and AB moves into 4th place in the race for the golden boot.
        Wow, I guess we now know why xfire is struggling- the selfish me monsters are being fed by privledged mommy and daddy and not connecting passes. I watched it the entire second half as RF went wild on them....

Comment

Why would you give Crossfire snaps for that?
          It was for you FC...

Comment

He’s no where near the quality of TM.

And for you not to know who that is puts your child even lower on the list

Comment

Will TM play with the 05s when WashT comes down to Powerlines next week? Our 05 boys haven't gotten a shot against the oft-proclaimed (and I'm not doubting it) Best 05 In Town. Might be fun... and would be ironic if y'all brought along a ringer after accusing us of having them.

After all, they had little problem stuffing the Best 06 in town into a suitcase for 70 minutes...

Comment

Will TM play with the 05s when WashT comes down to Powerlines next week? Our 05 boys haven't gotten a shot against the oft-proclaimed (and I'm not doubting it) Best 05 In Town. Might be fun... and would be ironic if y'all brought along a ringer after accusing us of having them.

After all, they had little problem stuffing the Best 06 in town into a suitcase for 70 minutes...
                Are you guys going to mow the grass? I’m assuming not. Valesco and Cony love to make the game ugly.

Comment

Are you guys going to mow the grass? I’m assuming not. Valesco and Cony love to make the game ugly.
                  Probably not. Hides the poo better.

Remember your tent this time.

Comment

Child please...
                    Cleans mirror

Comment

My recollection of the FC v Eastside game was that FC was low on subs and played the kid who scored most of the goals on the back line for the last fifteen minutes of the game.

Don’t make dick comments when you don’t know the deal.
                      How nice of you to do that for the final 15, how about do it from the start of the game. Also you make it seem like a short bench is a disadvantage and something new for FC. It's actually an advantage as it allows you to keep your top players on the field and you do not have to go 18 deep

Comment

The PUD won't be maintaining their egress for the crackling high voltage lines above it's still too swampy...

Comment

How nice of you to do that for the final 15, how about do it from the start of the game. Also you make it seem like a short bench is a disadvantage and something new for FC. It's actually an advantage as it allows you to keep your top players on the field and you do not have to go 18 deep
                          Yeah, we just love injured players and an 04 team that needs 05s to play up for the same reason.

Oh wait, never mind. It’s clearly a conspiracy to ensure one of our players wins the stupid golden boot. You friggin donkey.

Comment

Wow, I guess we now know why xfire is struggling- the selfish me monsters are being fed by privledged mommy and daddy and not connecting passes. I watched it the entire second half as RF went wild on them....
                            You have that wrong. He went wild in the first half and should have been ejected in the second half.

Regards,
                            FC Parent

Comment

Yeah, we just love injured players and an 04 team that needs 05s to play up for the same reason.

Oh wait, never mind. It’s clearly a conspiracy to ensure one of our players wins the stupid golden boot. You friggin donkey.
                              Seriously, shut up! Nobody wants to hear you go on another 3 page rant about donkeys. What an ass

Comment

Thanks Dad. Now, will you please let me play some Fortnite? I promise I will spend an extra 30 minutes planking.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X