Sunrise at the PBG tournament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the Police called after the sunrise girl punched the other player and was ejected by ref? Did girl play remaining games in tournament ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      To clarify,, the "B" team is the 03 yellow. This was the A team, state cup team, region 3 team, whatever you want to call them, if you want to say they didn't have there "Best players " from that huge money hungry roster is a matter of opinion.. but I did see kids from the team last year... They are not that good ,highly over rated and nowhere near ecnl,or DA level.alot of unhappy parents on that team "so I have Heard,"" coach good but extremely money hungry.... They were beat by 2 teams that play FSPL.. so at best ,they are a mid level D1 team. Not elite by no means ..and has always produced dirty nasty players like the one who was apparently ejected for assaulting another player ..
      Ouch....gotta sting losing to PBG...I guess GDA and ECNL really is making Sunrise a dying club from the past.

Comment

Ouch....gotta sting losing to PBG...I guess GDA and ECNL really is making Sunrise a dying club from the past.
        Word has it , not too many happy parents down there ,,nothing but a money machine at sunrise ..lack of talent will get worse as time goes on..kids will leave for Weston DA as there program is alot better with No mommy or Daddy coaches...

Comment

Word has it , not too many happy parents down there ,,nothing but a money machine at sunrise ..lack of talent will get worse as time goes on..kids will leave for Weston DA as there program is alot better with No mommy or Daddy coaches...
          I thought Surrise was where all the serious players went to get the scholarships to the next level. Seems like times they are a changin...

Comment

I thought Surrise was where all the serious players went to get the scholarships to the next level. Seems like times they are a changin...
            No ,that's Weston, sunrise is and always has been a money grabbing scam... club is over rated

Comment

No ,that's Weston, sunrise is and always has been a money grabbing scam... club is over rated
              That's just a load of BS. A lot of very good players have been recruited out of Sunrise. Things may be heading in the wrong direction now, but don't let your hate blind you man.

For a very long time, they were real good.

Comment

That's just a load of BS. A lot of very good players have been recruited out of Sunrise. Things may be heading in the wrong direction now, but don't let your hate blind you man.

For a very long time, they were real good.
                Yes, years ago, before everything became a money grabber for them! The talent is just not there, look at your 03 team! Just got beat up at a Low level tournament by PBG? Do you really think they can compete with a Weston or even Bocas DA for that matter? Sunrise might have been good years ago ,but with the birth of DA AND ECNL, the talent just not there anymore! And with the fees they charge, just not worth it.. sorry “man” you can keep drinking the sunrise juice!

Comment

Yes, years ago, before everything became a money grabber for them! The talent is just not there, look at your 03 team! Just got beat up at a Low level tournament by PBG? Do you really think they can compete with a Weston or even Bocas DA for that matter? Sunrise might have been good years ago ,but with the birth of DA AND ECNL, the talent just not there anymore! And with the fees they charge, just not worth it.. sorry “man” you can keep drinking the sunrise juice!
                  I believe the 03 team also lost to Martin United as well....

Comment

I also heard that they beat Martin United? Don’t think all players were at the tournament so slow down.

Comment

I also heard that they beat Martin United? Don’t think all players were at the tournament so slow down.
                      Pretty sure they lost, unless the website is wrong for 03...

PBG 3-1-1
                      MUPS 3-1-1
                      Sun 2-2-0
                      Boca U 1-3-0
                      Tcu massive 0-4-0

Which players were there or not, no idea. Whatever either way.

Comment

PBG 3-1-1
                        MUPS 3-1-1
                        Sun 2-2-0
                        Boca U 1-3-0
                        Tcu massive 0-4-0

Should read both PBG and MUPS 3-0-1....typo

Comment

Mups beat them 2-0 and won the tournament.

Comment

I believe the 03 team also lost to Martin United as well....
                            yes, they lost to MUPS also,, what a joke that some kids travel over an hour to be on the "1 team in Florida". lol

Comment

PBG 3-1-1
                              MUPS 3-1-1
                              Sun 2-2-0
                              Boca U 1-3-0
                              Tcu massive 0-4-0

At the West Pines tournament. That weekend not full team either.

Comment

At the West Pines tournament. That weekend not full team either.
                                give me a break mom! looked pretty full to me,, 18 players there I believe .. your coach has a 30 player roster, (sunrise money grabber), every game you lose ,your excuse will be that little Susie didn't play!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X