Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find your reaction odd. Did I say something inaccurate or offensive? I was just trying to add to the discussion--not pick a fight. These boards could be so much more informative and interesting, but people don't seem to be able to control themselves and have to drag everything into petty exchanges.
    Yeah like your perspective. Shouldn't you be more worried about your dish pan hands. Use palmolive

Comment

What is the obsession with “freshman parent”? I feel juvenile having to list my “credentials” and defending a completely harmless comment. Yes, been watching for 6 years. Taking no prisoners—no, a lot of assumptions, needless insults, and wrong opinions.

You guys have fun doing things your way. I don’t get why you like it or why you want to chase people away. I’m out.

“You can’t handle the truth”

Comment

Who announces the game times? The host schools or SWC?
        barlow has no chance

Comment

barlow has no chance
          And that relates to the question asked how?

Comment

barlow has no chance
            Weston , New Fairfield either.

Comment

Weston , New Fairfield either.
              Masuk v ND should be interesting. Which Masuk team will show up? They are either good or they're awful. Any given day.

Comment

Immaculate over New Fairfield 1-0.

Immaculate dominated play for sure, but NF had a shot hit the bar that could have tied it. Much closer than I expected.

Comment

Immaculate 1-0 NF f

Comment

Immaculate over New Fairfield 1-0.

Immaculate dominated play for sure, but NF had a shot hit the bar that could have tied it. Much closer than I expected.
                    Football bar isn't soccer bar.

Comment

Sorry, didn't realize it hit the football bar, but way to be a jerk with your response.

Comment

Masuk v ND should be interesting. Which Masuk team will show up? They are either good or they're awful. Any given day.
                        It's going to come down to how effective the Masuk parents' coaching is.

Comment

Sorry, didn't realize it hit the football bar, but way to be a jerk with your response.
                          Wasn't being a jerk just correcting you. Sorry you felt that way.

Comment

Wasn't being a jerk just correcting you. Sorry you felt that way.
                            I think you're both right. I thought it grazed the cross bar then hit the football goal post.

Comment

Immaculate got their stinker out of the way early. Bad news for their SWC and state opponents.

Comment

Any other results today?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X