Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tRUMP

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump made a new record by signing his 49th Executive Orders and he hasn't been in a year.
    So where is the tipping point?
    tRUMP heavily criticized Obama for playing too much golf .... yet he has played considerably more
    tRUMP heavily criticized Obama for signing executive orders ....yet...
    tRUMP criticized Obama for not contacting the families of fallen soldiers .... yet...

tRUMP is bankrupt of ideas...
    has no legislative accomplishments...
    Every action he takes is simply an anti-Obama protest...

As the dictionary attests
    "to trump....to break wind audibly" or
    "to invent a false accusation or excuse" as in "trumped up charges"

So what will it take for the 32% (the base base) to recognize his complete and embarrassing failure as a President? (ps this is a rhetorical question-- I recognize that the brain dead cannot answer)

Comment

https://i.redd.it/eezj2o5n5msz.jpg

Comment

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetically sad and hurtful to the families who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetically sad and hurtful to the families who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
          But that is what happens when you elect a self-absorbed moron (and then act like he has some intellectual or moral legitimacy).... what is hurtful is that while soldiers die, tRUMP plays golf, tweets nonsense and expects you to believe that his deferring to Congress problems he does not understand and cannot solve is somehow being Presidential.

Over to TS Eliot

"A Note on War Poetry,"

Not the expression of collective emotion
          Imperfectly reflected in the daily papers.
          Where is the point at which the merely individual
          Explosion breaks?

Comment

Trump yahoos shoot at protestors this week; $500,000 of our dollars in security because unfortunately we have to allow free speech, no matter how hateful. But shooting at people? F that

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/us/ric...ing/index.html

Comment

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom

President Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom

President Abraham Lincoln
                That is how it is done.

No one would expect DT to be good at making these calls. He is many things but inspiring, compassionate, well spoken, thoughtful, reverential, poetic, empathetic, - none of those make the list. that said - is that not a private moment however atrociously handled?

The greater sin was the wrongful accusations about how poorly others handled that responsibility. Particularly when he is so weak in that department. He is exposed by his insecurities and foolish pride again and again.

Comment

That is how it is done.

No one would expect DT to be good at making these calls. He is many things but inspiring, compassionate, well spoken, thoughtful, reverential, poetic, empathetic, - none of those make the list. that said - is that not a private moment however atrociously handled?

The greater sin was the wrongful accusations about how poorly others handled that responsibility. Particularly when he is so weak in that department. He is exposed by his insecurities and foolish pride again and again.
                  He might deal with an autism spectrum or something that makes it harder for him to connect with empathy.

Comment

That is how it is done.

Yes, even though I disagreed with GW Bush on most policy issues, he has a heart and soul and empathy for people. He wasn't a pu$$y grabbing dbag who only cared about himself.

Comment

He might deal with an autism spectrum or something that makes it harder for him to connect with empathy.
                      Literally hundreds of psych experts have dx'd him with a multitude of psychological disorders, but not Autism. Top of the list obviously is narcissism, in which all you care about is yourself. Sociopath gets tossed around sometimes. So does dementia.

Comment

If he is autistic i am sympathetic, but that does not give him any kind of pass to perform poorly as leader as my country.

Other presidents have successfully coped with their afflictions and still performed the job.

Comment

Today he tweets to discredit a widow. He has to fight back and have the last word. Let her be emotional or say whatever she feels in her moment of loss. It is not necessary to pick a war with the widow of a fallen soldier.

Comment

Today he tweets to discredit a widow. He has to fight back and have the last word. Let her be emotional or say whatever she feels in her moment of loss. It is not necessary to pick a war with the widow of a fallen soldier.
                            He always goes to the lie, whatever it takes to save face (only making it worse of course ). How is someone so incapable of telling the truth, or admitting a mistake or just say I'm sorry..

Comment

He always goes to the lie, whatever it takes to save face (only making it worse of course ). How is someone so incapable of telling the truth, or admitting a mistake or just say I'm sorry..
                              The same Trump he was during the campaign and the Church goers ate him up. They praised him on social media as the new savior for America.

Comment

The same Trump he was during the campaign and the Church goers ate him up. They praised him on social media as the new savior for America.
                                Hypocrites every single one... here is what the bible has to say....

Beware of false prophets.... Matthew 7:15

Behold, you are of no account, And your work amounts to nothing; He who chooses you is an abomination. Isaiah 41:24

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X