Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Etfc, Westside, Salem, Vancouver, and Bend all have gotten decent numbers into college soccer.
    Etfc is the only club that I've seen put the college signings on their website.

Comment

Bend, Eugene, Salem, Vancouver, Westside all might not market it heavily but they all get a good number of girls into college soccer. Not a lot of D1 but a lot of great schools. I know of 6-8 girls from last year that are signed with great schools and I don't see them on any of those paid recruiting sites.
      Nobody really cares either way.

Comment

WHERE are the LISTS??!! Show me the lists right NOW!!! I am not asking again.

I didn't drool on my keyboard either but nice try.
        I'm going to count to five and I better get those lists. NOW.

Comment

WHERE are the LISTS??!! Show me the lists right NOW!!! I am not asking again.

I didn't drool on my keyboard either but nice try.
          thorns got a couple community colleges over the last four years. Maybe more.

Comment

Show us the list. Can't do it, can you?
            One club's lists over the years:

http://www.eugenetimbers.org/about/alumni/

Comment

One club's lists over the years:

http://www.eugenetimbers.org/about/alumni/
              Most alliance clubs don’t post like this but they should. That’s impressive for Eugene Timbers.

Comment

Most alliance clubs don’t post like this but they should. That’s impressive for Eugene Timbers.
                Impressive? I clicked on the link to the '98 team and they have 8 in community college is that what you mean by impressive

Comment

Impressive? I clicked on the link to the '98 team and they have 8 in community college is that what you mean by impressive
                  you do realize, that represents 8 girls who are getting there college paid for, satisfying their first 2 years of general university requirements, and continuing to play a game they love.

Yes, I'd say that is impressive.

Comment

you do realize, that represents 8 girls who are getting there college paid for, satisfying their first 2 years of general university requirements, and continuing to play a game they love.

2 years of community college costs far less than 1 year of club soccer. Not that impressive.

Comment

Playing at Lane Community is not impressive and neither is attending Lane CC

Comment

Thorns throttled by California Thorns today - a club that has some of the worst teams in California...

Comment

Thorns throttled by California Thorns today - a club that has some of the worst teams in California...
                          When do they play Burlingame again?

Comment

In terms of getting into college soccer, ECNL has been very strong over the last four years. Thorns have fizzled over the past four years. Even TA clubs have a pretty good record.

Why have the thorns had such a poor record?

Comment

In terms of getting into college soccer, ECNL has been very strong over the last four years. Thorns have fizzled over the past four years. Even TA clubs have a pretty good record.

Given the fact this is the first year for girls GDA, they haven’t. Crossfire ECNL teams lost almost every game last year and had to hand out fee rides and free kits to attract more kids to come in and spend $7500 a year on Oregon soccer. Who’s the fool now?

Comment

Thorns have only had four years. Give them another 5-10 years before you judge them. They did get one community college signing which is better than nothing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X