•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No bro. You mad?
    No I am pretty darn happy. I have two daughters that love to play soccer and it appears to me that as a customer we are getting some great choices in PDX for high level girls soccer. Hope everyone finds a happy place now. Be it Thorns or ECNL group yet to be named.

Comment

No I am pretty darn happy. I have two daughters that love to play soccer and it appears to me that as a customer we are getting some great choices in PDX for high level girls soccer. Hope everyone finds a happy place now. Be it Thorns or ECNL group yet to be named.
      Hear hear

Comment

I agree with this.

Comment

Can anyone confirm this? I'm willing to switch if true.
          Here's your confirmation :)
          http://www.crossfireunitedecnl.com/home.php

Comment

Go with ecnl. Thorns will be too good for your kid to make. And ecnl will need your money to give a scholarship to another player.

Comment

I wonder how those crazy LO moms will handle Tom?

"CROSSFIRE UNITED will allow our top female players to compete and be recognized nationally", said Tom Atencio, CROSSFIRE UNITED ECNL Director and THUSC Director of Player Development and Coaching.

Comment

Go with ecnl. Thorns will be too good for your kid to make. And ecnl will need your money to give a scholarship to another player.
                If the Thorns end up with a $500 Academy program, who do you think is going to fund the program?

Do you think the Timbers will do it out of the goodness of their heart?

Funny that you mention ECNL and scholarships. Take a look at the demographics of the players on the TA clubs and take a look at the OPL clubs. Now tell me who do you think are getting the scholarships.

Comment

If the Thorns end up with a $500 Academy program, who do you think is going to fund the program?

Do you think the Timbers will do it out of the goodness of their heart?

Funny that you mention ECNL and scholarships. Take a look at the demographics of the players on the TA clubs and take a look at the OPL clubs. Now tell me who do you think are getting the scholarships.

Aren't they just rebranding O.D.P. to the 'thorns academy'?

Oh, it's Crossfire/United and F.C. Portland for the two ENCL clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X