Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SodiumFan View Post
    Wow, I don't log in for a couple months and look at all the fun I missed! Anyway, good post above. Right on the money (pun).

Now I get to go read volumes of very positive and uplifting posts! Wish me luck.

Cheers!
    The Clap

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The Clap
      The Clap? Wow, catchy name. Although you might scare some people if they see you hanging around...

Comment

Congratulations to Sodium for winning their 5th State Cup. Fun game to watch.

Best of luck to the girls on both teams in their future endeavors.

Comment

Congratulations to Sodium for winning their 5th State Cup. Fun game to watch.

Best of luck to the girls on both teams in their future endeavors.
          4th OPL State Cup, this time involving a "tournament" of 3 teams. Please. It's all a big joke.

Comment

Name the TA team that could beat them

4th OPL State Cup, this time involving a "tournament" of 3 teams. Please. It's all a big joke.
            Yes the split is a joke but please name the OYSA team that could beat them?

Comment

Yes the split is a joke but please name the OYSA team that could beat them?
              East side!!! Bend!!! Eugene!!

Comment

Yeah and now you are the joke! Why didn't you just say the Timbers?

Comment

Oh I get it, pick the 3 teams that haven't beaten THUSC, FC, or Crossfire even once in the last 2 years. Sorry, I was a little slow on this one.

Comment

Oh I get it, pick the 3 teams that haven't beaten THUSC, FC, or Crossfire even once in the last 2 years. Sorry, I was a little slow on this one.
                    That's not the point. (As an aside, many of these teams haven't even played in the last three years, so your argument doesn't really support anything.) As we all know, when you play an actual "tournament," anything can happen. Sodium lost only a couple weeks ago to Crossfire 4-0 and they then won 2-1. Who's to say that they would have even made it out prelim rounds this year if they actually had to play more than two teams. If you are an OPL proponent and are against having a unified state cup, then more power to ya. You can't have it both ways. Call it what it is - Oregon Premier League State Cup.

Comment

Yes sodium won this time. Good game against another top tier team. Good for Eugene winning their cup also. Don't be angry little brother it is what it is can't change history. People and teams move on. I believe the change was good for many by giving others opportunity. Curmudgeons are very narrow minded. Don't be a curmudgeon

Comment

Yes sodium won this time. Good game against another top tier team. Good for Eugene winning their cup also. Don't be angry little brother it is what it is can't change history. People and teams move on. I believe the change was good for many by giving others opportunity. Curmudgeons are very narrow minded. Don't be a curmudgeon
                        I believe the split was terrible for Oregon soccer and set it back years. Different opinions. No need to be condescending.

Comment

Actually it was their 5th State Cup Championship if you count both OYSA and OPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X