Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sodium

Tom was losing it yesterday. As his team was losing, he was telling coaches from the other field at PCC to FU for not getting the balls for him. so funny and the Crossfire coaches were just laughing it up. such a classy coach.

I can only imagine your home life.... I don't know the guy but you need a reset or something. I'm willing to bet you are upset with your life.

Not an insult, just stating a fact.

Comment

Haters smile when they hate

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Tom was losing it yesterday. As his team was losing, he was telling coaches from the other field at PCC to FU for not getting the balls for him. so funny and the Crossfire coaches were just laughing it up. such a classy coach.
        They lost 4-0, no wonder he was cranky.

Comment

I can only imagine your home life.... I don't know the guy but you need a reset or something. I'm willing to bet you are upset with your life.

Not an insult, just stating a fact.
          That is a pretty surprising score. Can anyone give an honest assessment of the game? Players missing/changed? Bad day. LO hitting on all cylinders? (And, if possible, it would be nice to leave out stuff about parents/coaches. I doubt it made a difference regarding what was happening on on the field.)

Comment

That is a pretty surprising score. Can anyone give an honest assessment of the game? Players missing/changed? Bad day. LO hitting on all cylinders? (And, if possible, it would be nice to leave out stuff about parents/coaches. I doubt it made a difference regarding what was happening on on the field.)
            according to Tom, they lost because the other coaches on the other field wouldn't get the ball for him. they lost valuable time.

Comment

according to Tom, they lost because the other coaches on the other field wouldn't get the ball for him. they lost valuable time.
              DUH..........

most THUSC teams (apart from ONYX) can even keep the ball in play....it would not surprise me that both of those teams couldn't keep the ball in play

Comment

DUH..........

most THUSC teams (apart from ONYX) can even keep the ball in play....it would not surprise me that both of those teams couldn't keep the ball in play
                I guess the 4 that found the back of the net weren't "in play"...

Comment

You know who's on top when you see these kind of threads. No other club gets this kind of attention when one of their teams lose or lose big.

Comment

You know who's on top when you see these kind of threads. No other club gets this kind of attention when one of their teams lose or lose big.
                    Take it as a compliment.
                    Any thoughts on the game? Thanks.

Comment

Take it as a compliment.
                      Any thoughts on the game? Thanks.
                      Sodium played poorly and lost? Good win for whoever they played?

Comment

No time to put a good game plan together, to busy putting the ECNL deal together!

Comment

Sodium played poorly and lost? Good win for whoever they played?
                          Woohoo! Great one!

Comment

I guess the 4 that found the back of the net weren't "in play"...
                            exactly.....

they were overhit balls played to forwards that went in. Take a gander.....every goal came off of no more than two connected passes.

Comment

It wasn't a pretty game by either team. Both teams have amazing players but one was the better team that game.

Two top teams who battle back & forth for wins. Last year Sodium was the victor every time they met, with a 4-0 win at State Cup finals. This year Crossfire won 2-1, then Sodium won 2-0, now Crossfire 4-0. Let's see what the next game brings.

Both group of girls are headed off to college to play soccer & get a college degree. Let's focus on their accomplishments & not insult one team or the other.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X