Timbers Alliance 7V7 Bayern Munich Tournament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about training at Inter through its relationship with with Crossfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Brainstorm...quick...OPL possible counters? 1. An all expense paid trip to Seaside. Bus tickets...round trip...baby!

2. A pass-a-thon fund raiser. Equiped with a chocolate fountain, a popcorn machine and mimeographed copies of ex NASL greats.

3. Angie records your outgoing voicemail message on your cell phone...for free.

4. Gold PDP medallions....Run DMC style, yo.

5. A promise and a wink!
      Keep running down the OPL. Just shows that you are afraid, very afraid...

Comment

Bwah..hahahahaha.

Comment

Afraid? That is really funny. The only thing to fear from OPL is the crazy parents who convince themselves that any attention, even when they are being told they are idiots, can somehow be twisted by them into a positive. I guess if you are starved for attention in your outside life that is what you become.

Comment

Afraid? That is really funny. The only thing to fear from OPL is the crazy parents who convince themselves that any attention, even when they are being told they are idiots, can somehow be twisted by them into a positive. I guess if you are starved for attention in your outside life that is what you become.
            Thanks for our daily dose of OYSA Timbers lemming logic. Do you feel better now?

Comment

If anyone finds the roster of ten boys, please post.
              I don't have the roster but I heard two boys from CFC made it.

Comment

How about training at Inter through its relationship with with Crossfire.
                Even if that does happen, which it won't, it will be paid for out of your pocket. I know a Seattle xfire team that went to Inter one summer, it was very neat. But they paid out the *****.

However Bayern Munich is top of heap. Inter is mediocre.

Comment

I don't have the roster but I heard two boys from CFC made it.
                  I heard 3 Westside and 2 Wa Timbers

Comment

I heard 3 Westside and 2 Wa Timbers
                    3 WST
                    2 CFC
                    2 WA Timbers
                    1 RVT

Don't know other 2

Comment

Even if that does happen, which it won't, it will be paid for out of your pocket. I know a Seattle xfire team that went to Inter one summer, it was very neat. But they paid out the *****.

However Bayern Munich is top of heap. Inter is mediocre.
                      Especially compared to the Timbers Alliance.

Comment

This is a problem

both kids from PCU and BSC are great players and will be helping out a ton! Great job!

If your kid plays for an OPL club they are discouraged by their DOC or coach to not participate in OYSA ODP. If your kid plays for an OYSA club they do not get invited to the OPL PDP program. If your kid doesn't play for a TA team he doesn't get invited to try out for the Bayern Munich program. It really doesn't matter what club you play for or league you play in. The kids are not treated fairly by the adults we are paying to develop them.

Comment

If your kid plays for an OPL club they are discouraged by their DOC or coach to not participate in OYSA ODP. If your kid plays for an OYSA club they do not get invited to the OPL PDP program. If your kid doesn't play for a TA team he doesn't get invited to try out for the Bayern Munich program. It really doesn't matter what club you play for or league you play in. The kids are not treated fairly by the adults we are paying to develop them.
                          So to whose benefit is all the political BS? It isn't good for the kids, and I don't see where it is good for the parents ( not that they should really be in the equation), so the only group left is that it is benefitting the clubs only. Isn't it about time we told the clubs that this is about our kids? Maybe they ought to take their political beefs somewhere else, and just let our kids play soccer

Comment

OPL pdp is really nothing. I don't think any oysa would care about that. And I disagree on ODP and Academy. There are plenty of OPL players that participate and contribute. We are friends with OPL and oysa families. OPL famililies are encouraged to participate and generally, I think the coaches have gotten the rosters pretty close to accurate regardless of OPL or oysa... At least so far. Maybe that will change going forward. That is my experience.

Comment

Does anyone know who the boys will be playing against?

Comment

Does anyone know who the boys will be playing against?
                                nope...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X