Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have one girls team at u10 soon to be u11. Nothing coming up in the pipeline. Same with the boys side. They have two u10 boys team. One team has a nice coach that knows a little bit about the game the other has 7 coaches that scream all game long from all four corners of the field, it is quite comical.
    All in all every one of those kids are falling behind the curve. But it is cheaper :)
    Looks like 3 girls teams at U11, 2 boys teams at U11, 2-3 girls teams for U10 and 1-2 boys teams for U10. How is that nothing in the pipeline. They will get some more from SC as soon as those parents realize they are paying more to play at a lower level.

Comment

The super team keeps rolling! 6-0 state cup win over Northwest United! Never heard of Northwest United? Neither has anybody else. But that doesn't matter. We beat them down good!!!

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=10

Comment

The super team keeps rolling! 6-0 state cup win over Northwest United! Never heard of Northwest United? Neither has anybody else. But that doesn't matter. We beat them down good!!!

You should win the whole thing. You would not expect teams that just formed this year to beat a team that has been together for 3 years already with a personal trainer and playing the same positions for the last 3 years would you? I don't think that happens in any sport.

Comment

Looks like 3 girls teams at U11, 2 boys teams at U11, 2-3 girls teams for U10 and 1-2 boys teams for U10. How is that nothing in the pipeline. They will get some more from SC as soon as those parents realize they are paying more to play at a lower level.
          Pacific is loosing more teams at older levels then gaining at younger levels. It's a stepping stone for many players only. Now it's a stepping stone for new teams. No loyalty to stay and build the club even from the DOC. Odd thing is the board voted for him again?

Comment

Northwest United? Who is that? I would hope this pacific team would beat that team.

Comment

You should win the whole thing. You would not expect teams that just formed this year to beat a team that has been together for 3 years already with a personal trainer and playing the same positions for the last 3 years would you? I don't think that happens in any sport.
              You're an idiot. Playing together for 3 years ? So that would mean they formed when they were 5 and 6 years old. Seems to me the first year for tryouts is U10. Get a life and quit picking on little kids.

Comment

You're an idiot. Playing together for 3 years ? So that would mean they formed when they were 5 and 6 years old. Seems to me the first year for tryouts is U10. Get a life and quit picking on little kids.
                Actually, talking with a parent on the team the kids have been together a few years. The idiot is the person who keeps posting about how bad the other teams are getting beat by this team. Most U10 teams have only been formed for about 10 months and for many it is the 1st time at organized soccer. So for the poster who keeps bragging about the score quit picking on the newly formed teams and get a life.

Comment

Big Loss

Looks like the unbeatable got beat in the championship. Let's see if this 1st loss in 30 games at age will tear them apart. I was rooting for SW WA, but the gushing and bashing of these girls on this forum is comical. Does this mean that only half the girls will show up for the Pacific tryouts now and go to the Timbers?

Comment

Looks like the unbeatable got beat in the championship. Let's see if this 1st loss in 30 games at age will tear them apart. I was rooting for SW WA, but the gushing and bashing of these girls on this forum is comical. Does this mean that only half the girls will show up for the Pacific tryouts now and go to the Timbers?
                    Really? I show they won US Club Washington Cup with a very convincing 3-1 drubbing of Normandy Park's top rec team...

Comment

you mean pacific did not win the battle of the REC teams?

how can a team that good not win the easiest of what they call championships?

Comment

you mean pacific did not win the battle of the REC teams?

how can a team that good not win the easiest of what they call championships?
                        I would be careful to quantify any tournament as "easy" or "rec" when it is a champions league qualifier. Not only are you bashing PFC (which is easy) but now throwing stones at the 10 year old girls from the Seattle area which have consistently kicked the pants off of Oregon and sw WA.

Which U10 girls team has had better results from this area and which tournament was that?

Comment

I would be careful to quantify any tournament as "easy" or "rec" when it is a champions league qualifier. Not only are you bashing PFC (which is easy) but now throwing stones at the 10 year old girls from the Seattle area which have consistently kicked the pants off of Oregon and sw WA.

Which U10 girls team has had better results from this area and which tournament was that?
                          WashT Red only won 1 game out of 4 in Challenge Cup but all 4 teams they played are at least 10x better than any team Pacific played in the Washington Cup this past weekend. Guaranteed!

The coach for this team is clever like a fox, I'll give him that. Avoid competition at all costs while telling the parents that they're playing at "state" level.

Comment

WashT Red only won 1 game out of 4 in Challenge Cup but all 4 teams they played are at least 10x better than any team Pacific played in the Washington Cup this past weekend. Guaranteed!

The coach for this team is clever like a fox, I'll give him that. Avoid competition at all costs while telling the parents that they're playing at "state" level.
                            What does the fox say? Ringdingdingdingdingdding

Comment

Ok - that was funny.

WT Reds beat 1 team, Washington Rush, and you are saying that team is 10x better than Normandy Park's team? Which in turn, beat PFC 3-1, thus the WT Reds would beat the Revolution by at least 10x, right?

So WT Reds would beat this Revolution team 30-1...I see your logic now.

Would their coaches be ridiculed for running up the score? Would their kids be crowned kings of the world and the next D1 superstars with college coaches everywhere scouting their 10 year old? Would this blog thread change names and bash them over and over...I bet not - because it's the WT trolls spreading the negativity and coming up with every excuse possible to explain to their parents why the best talent in clark county plays for little old PFC...hahahahah.

Comment

Ok - that was funny.

WT Reds beat 1 team, Washington Rush, and you are saying that team is 10x better than Normandy Park's team? Which in turn, beat PFC 3-1, thus the WT Reds would beat the Revolution by at least 10x, right?

So WT Reds would beat this Revolution team 30-1...I see your logic now.

Would their coaches be ridiculed for running up the score? Would their kids be crowned kings of the world and the next D1 superstars with college coaches everywhere scouting their 10 year old? Would this blog thread change names and bash them over and over...I bet not - because it's the WT trolls spreading the negativity and coming up with every excuse possible to explain to their parents why the best talent in clark county plays for little old PFC...hahahahah.
                                Nice rant but... where do you see Normandy Park beating PFC 3-1. It was the other way around, as it should be when you get a half-decent, mid-pack select team playing a rec team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X