Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But we all know with your personality type you'll ALWAYS need to get the last word in that's why this train wreck of a thread will NEVER end.
    LOL. Pot... kettle... black. I AM NOT THE PARENT. Just doing an experiment here to see if you are a complete hypocrite. Will he respond? The suspense is killing me.

Comment

LOL. Pot... kettle... black. I AM NOT THE PARENT. Just doing an experiment here to see if you are a complete hypocrite. Will he respond? The suspense is killing me.
      Of course i'm going to respond that's what trolls do, dr.dumba$s. Duh, it seems you know as much about internet trolls as you do soccer--0

Comment

So your latest juvenile ploy didn't work. You know what will?! Just stop responding. HAHA

Comment

Of course i'm going to respond that's what trolls do, dr.dumba$s. Duh, it seems you know as much about internet trolls as you do soccer--0
          PERFECT.

So now you have admitted you are a hypocrite and a troll. And since you have admitted you are a troll, all trolls purposely act in a mean-spirited, rude, disgusting way. So now that we have established that you admit you are at fault, we all can move along with our day. Thank you. The defense rests its case. The end. (if only) :)

Comment

PERFECT.

So now you have admitted you are a hypocrite and a troll. And since you have admitted you are a troll, all trolls purposely act in a mean-spirited, rude, disgusting way. So now that we have established that you admit you are at fault, we all can move along with our day. Thank you. The defense rests its case. The end. (if only) :)
            Yes but one person can be multiple things at the same time. Like an internet troll and a sincere soccer fan who thinks posting a video of your kid's mildly entertaining talent on a soccer chat board is extremely poor form and clueless. Your as you're likely a great Dad to the girl in the video and a big time D-bag at the same time. Cheers!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X