X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Id2 camp is this Friday.
    I'm asking about the PDP that already took place.

Comment

Id2 camp is this Friday.
      So are the girls that got invited having to skip the Eugene RTC event? If so are they still eligible for the ODP state pool?

Comment

So are the girls that got invited having to skip the Eugene RTC event? If so are they still eligible for the ODP state pool?
        Yes they have to skip and yes, Im sure they will get on the state pool. If you're good enough to attend id2 you're definitely good enough to make Oregon state pool lol.

Comment

Yes they have to skip and yes, Im sure they will get on the state pool. If you're good enough to attend id2 you're definitely good enough to make Oregon state pool lol.
          I have seen weak players get invited to id2 lol

Comment

I have seen weak players get invited to id2 lol
            Even that "weak" player would have made the state pool.

Comment

Watched the training sessions yesterday. Wow they were good! Lots of good players in town.

Comment

Watched the training sessions yesterday. Wow they were good! Lots of good players in town.
                Any boys from Oregon???

Comment

Yes...its a national camp.

Comment

Congrats to all the kids!

Comment

Any kids really stand out as clearly better in a group of really good players?

Comment

Any kids really stand out as clearly better in a group of really good players?
                        All of the THUSC kids are standing out as the best at camp. Just ask Tom

Comment

My son was the best one out there.

Comment

You have a real obsession with Tom. You should seek help.

Comment

Any report outs on how the local boys or girls did at the ID2 camp?

Comment

Any report outs on how the local boys or girls did at the ID2 camp?
                                I would like to report that I have absolutely nothing interesting to report.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X