•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spurs......Spurs.......Spurs......

Then everyone else.

Comment

Keep saying it...and some year it has to be true, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Unlikely.

Comment

They are called "fans" for a reason.

Short for fanatics and there's nothing wrong with supporting and believing in your team....even if it's Sunderland.

Comment

They are called "fans" for a reason.

Short for fanatics and there's nothing wrong with supporting and believing in your team....even if it's Sunderland.
            Listen, I'm an Arsenal fan. The only thing I had in life in the last couple of decades was that we would finish above Spurs. Now, even that is taken from me.....

* sigh *

Comment

Listen, I'm an Arsenal fan. The only thing I had in life in the last couple of decades was that we would finish above Spurs. Now, even that is taken from me.....

* sigh *
              Arsenal are going through a tough patch. Sorry guy. Part of it has to do with having the same manager all these years; he's reached his pinnacle. Also, they seem afraid or unable to spend.

Finally, it makes me smile. I've got them finishing even lower this season! :D

Comment

Lukaku and Matic will underperform.

The only thing that will save United and give them a top-4 finish is if Pogba hits his stride, and there were hints of that in the last half of last season.
                How do you know lukaku and matic will underperform?

Comment

How do you know lukaku and matic will underperform?
                  Nobody knows for certain. They just will. Based on watching similar high expectations over the years with a dab of loathing for United.

Comment

Nobody knows for certain. They just will. Based on watching similar high expectations over the years with a dab of loathing for United.
                    Don't know about Matic but have watched Lukaku during his years at Everton. As long as he gets service, and he will at United, he scores a lot. That's been evident in the early pre season games. If he can almost lead the league at Everton then he can certainly lead the league at United, assuming he's injury free

Comment

Don't know about Matic but have watched Lukaku during his years at Everton. As long as he gets service, and he will at United, he scores a lot. That's been evident in the early pre season games. If he can almost lead the league at Everton then he can certainly lead the league at United, assuming he's injury free
                      He's a good striker. United will eff it up. His performance will be less than last year and, hence, disappointing.

Comment

He's a good striker. United will eff it up. His performance will be less than last year and, hence, disappointing.
                        Lukaku scores in first half. Matic started the play.

Comment

Thanks so much for the update. Please keep us all posted on the hourly weather as well.

Comment

Lukaku scores again. Pogba and Martial score too

So much for Lukaku disappointing .. Glory Glory Man United

Comment

Can any of you guys please give me the upcoming Powerball numbers?

Comment

Thanks so much for the update. Please keep us all posted on the hourly weather as well.
                                Its 79 degrees currently

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X