Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So stupid that you felt the need to reply? Interesting.
    Bored. Sick of the OW thread.

Comment

Bored. Sick of the OW thread.
      Don't click on it. Problem solved

Comment

Don't click on it. Problem solved
        Easy to say but difficult to do. Much like the club itself, the OW thread is like a car wreck and you just hafta look ....

Comment

Easy to say but difficult to do. Much like the club itself, the OW thread is like a car wreck and you just hafta look ....
          it must be really hard being a cfc parent. constantly looking over your shoulder. tough way to live. get a life homies.

Comment

it must be really hard being a cfc parent. constantly looking over your shoulder. tough way to live. get a life homies.
            Everyone checking to make sure the club still has a pulse

Comment

from an observational standpoint and from playing all three of the big 3, they are definitely the most insecure parents around. CFC parents take the hat between those 3.

Comment

from an observational standpoint and from playing all three of the big 3, they are definitely the most insecure parents around. CFC parents take the hat between those 3.
                What have you exactly “observed” that makes you say that?

Comment

What have you exactly “observed” that makes you say that?
                  The same stuff you "observe" when you make comments about other teams. Everyone "observes", which is why there is so much smoke on this site. Don't act like you're some innocent blogger that just posts completely objective information. And don't act like you don't know what I am talking about.

Juice

Comment

The same stuff you "observe" when you make comments about other teams. Everyone "observes", which is why there is so much smoke on this site. Don't act like you're some innocent blogger that just posts completely objective information. And don't act like you don't know what I am talking about.

Juice
                    It was an honest question. I actually am an innocent blogger, this site contains some useful info from time to time (granted also a ton of garbage). I personally don’t attack teams, coaches or players. I ask questions and sometimes get honest answers, many times I don’t.
                    So I’ll ask again, what have you observed about CFC parents that made you say that they are constantly looking over their shoulder or whatever? I don’t get that observation.

Comment

Prospect SC

Comment

Cfcu mom lives in our town. She doesn't realize her own kid hates her. Total blabbermouth

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X