Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Pinecrest

Pencil us in to the alliance !
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Damn.

Could it actually be possible that SF is the getting itís act together and working together for the betterment of all players?

Awesome

You really believe that? Its a way to combat these clubs deficiencies. Its ECNL these club will lose to. Good luck! This has already been tried here and in other places in Fl.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kids need as many touches as possible , games and more games , look at the European youth leagues , those kids play all the time -

Stupidest person on TS quoted this. They actually play less.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Stupidest person on TS quoted this. They actually play less.
A lot less. This person is totally clueless. Freaking idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Stupidest person on TS quoted this. They actually play less.
They need to train and train with good coaching
😂
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They need to train and train with good coaching
😂

They need to have good genes.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Damn.

Could it actually be possible that SF is the getting itís act together and working together for the betterment of all players?

Awesome
The clubs are working together for their own interest, not the parents. If you think (1) option is good for South Florida Soccer than your a special kind of stupid. But please drink the cool aide because it helps the smart parents separate us from you! LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The clubs are working together for their own interest, not the parents. If you think (1) option is good for South Florida Soccer than your a special kind of stupid. But please drink the cool aide because it helps the smart parents separate us from you! LMAO
Iím sorry that your are such a duma55 that you canít see the big picture. Smart? Smart how? You want to continue down the same worn out trail of tears for SF?

Yes, the clubs are obviously working for their best interest. It is in there best interest to have access to the highest available platform for exposure for top talent. It is in their best interest to maintain their own identity as well. It is in their best interest to have access to other various leagues for players not interested in regional or national travel.

Having top players funnel into one program certainly is in the Joynerís best interest.

Things have been the same sh1t show in Florida for so long with weakresults...spare me the sunrise song and dance....I know the story very well. Itís time for a better vision and organization.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iím sorry that your are such a duma55 that you canít see the big picture. Smart? Smart how? You want to continue down the same worn out trail of tears for SF?

Yes, the clubs are obviously working for their best interest. It is in there best interest to have access to the highest available platform for exposure for top talent. It is in their best interest to maintain their own identity as well. It is in their best interest to have access to other various leagues for players not interested in regional or national travel.

Having top players funnel into one program certainly is in the Joynerís best interest.

Things have been the same sh1t show in Florida for so long with weakresults...spare me the sunrise song and dance....I know the story very well. Itís time for a better vision and organization.
**players not Joynerís.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The clubs are working together for their own interest, not the parents. If you think (1) option is good for South Florida Soccer than your a special kind of stupid. But please drink the cool aide because it helps the smart parents separate us from you! LMAO
Without a doubt...

Florida would be better off with 1 strong well organized and structured club in CF, 1 in Jax area, 1 in Tampa are and 1 in SF.

Talent in the Florida canít support more than that. The rest of the clubs should be rec and local / regionally in state.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.