Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your "answers" in post #564 offer nothing to explain my examples of Trump's traitorous behavior towards hostile foreign powers.

Based on your postings here, I can only conclude that you're a Russian asset yourself. No patriotic American could possibly be so naive, blind, or delusional.
    ^^^ This. The Russian Asset's "answer" basically said Trump has a right to have a relationship with foreign countries. A laughable response to the string of traitorous acts by the president. The Troll would have us believe these things are part of a normal relationship with sworn enemies of the United States:

1. Russia-friendly changes to the Republican National Committee platform, right after Manafort became campaign chairman
    2. Denying Russian election meddling, despite evidence from his own intelligence community
    3. Withdrawing troops from Syria
    4. Fighting with western allies
    5. Attacking the European Union
    6. Withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement negotiations
    7. Calling NATO obsolete
    8. Neglecting to implement sanctions authorized by congress
    9. Lifting sanctions that benefit Russian oligarchs and have no benefit to the US
    10. Inviting Putin to Washington
    11. Lying about the infamous Trump Tower meeting
    12. Congratulating Putin for “winning” an election lacking legitimacy
    13. Holding numerous face-to-face meetings with Putin, concealing their existence on several occasions, refusing to include other Americans, and confiscating notes, all in direct opposition to standard procedure which would protect a non-compromised president from the other side lying about what was said and agreed to.

Just a partial list. I'm still waiting for the Russian Asset's innocent explanations for these facts

Comment

^^^ This. The Russian Asset's "answer" basically said Trump has a right to have a relationship with foreign countries. A laughable response to the string of traitorous acts by the president. The Troll would have us believe these things are part of a normal relationship with sworn enemies of the United States:

1. Russia-friendly changes to the Republican National Committee platform, right after Manafort became campaign chairman
      2. Denying Russian election meddling, despite evidence from his own intelligence community
      3. Withdrawing troops from Syria
      4. Fighting with western allies
      5. Attacking the European Union
      6. Withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement negotiations
      7. Calling NATO obsolete
      8. Neglecting to implement sanctions authorized by congress
      9. Lifting sanctions that benefit Russian oligarchs and have no benefit to the US
      10. Inviting Putin to Washington
      11. Lying about the infamous Trump Tower meeting
      12. Congratulating Putin for “winning” an election lacking legitimacy
      13. Holding numerous face-to-face meetings with Putin, concealing their existence on several occasions, refusing to include other Americans, and confiscating notes, all in direct opposition to standard procedure which would protect a non-compromised president from the other side lying about what was said and agreed to.

Just a partial list. I'm still waiting for the Russian Asset's innocent explanations for these facts
      I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it is abundantly clear you're a moron. I'll try respond in simple terms:

Trump did initially deny Russian meddling but later stated it did occur. This was reported by every major news organization but you chose to leave that part out. Certainly not the first person in Washington to change their stance. Remember I'm for the wall but now I'm not (Pelosi and Schumer) How bout, I'm against gay marriage but now I'm for it (HRC).

As far as withdrawing troops, TPP, and NATO, Trump campaigned on these issue you idiot! He told America and the world what his stance was months prior to the election and what he would do if he got elected. These were no secrets. Even though he initially beefed up troops in Syria, he campaigned that he would eventually pull them out. He also told the world he hated the TPP well before the election and now he's some kind of a Russian agent? With regard to NATO, Trump has complained for decades of the disproportion of money the US pays in comparison to the other countries. Again, he campaigned of this issue as well as NAFTA. Apparently everybody except your dumb ass paid attention. When you try to negotiate better deals for American, don't you think there might be some countries (western allies) pissed off that they are no longer getting the sweet end of the deal?

What's next? Oh sanctions. So he lifted sanction and neglected sanctions. Can u please tell me why Obama lifted sanctions on the largest terrorist country in the world and gave them $150 billion in US cash. Let that sink in. Does that make him a agent for Iran or a traitor? Don't recall hearing your outrage. Again, you only see what your Libtard brain will let you. Trump has been far more tougher on Russia than Obama. See the links below if you don't believe me. So he congratulated Putin? No way. I've have never heard another sitting US president congratulate another world leader on winning a election. News flash, its customary to do so even though they are from opposing countries. Heck, Obama use to physically bow to leaders of communist and terrorist countries. Man, you're a special kind of stupid.

Inviting Putin to the Washington. You do realize that Bush not only hosted Putin in the White house, he entertained him on his Texas ranch and in his home in Maine. Do you think that maybe, just maybe they had face-face conversations without other Americans or note takers. Seriously, the amount ignorance in your statement is astounding. Well since you're the authority on this matter, I assuming George Bush is now a compromised Russian agent working to take down America. As much as your Libtard rhetoric is hilarious, it's also pathetic.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obama-in-eight

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/63065...ever-on-russia

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...gher-on-russia

Comment

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it is abundantly clear you're a moron. I'll try respond in simple terms:

Trump did initially deny Russian meddling but later stated it did occur. This was reported by every major news organization but you chose to leave that part out. Certainly not the first person in Washington to change their stance. Remember I'm for the wall but now I'm not (Pelosi and Schumer) How bout, I'm against gay marriage but now I'm for it (HRC).

As far as withdrawing troops, TPP, and NATO, Trump campaigned on these issue you idiot! He told America and the world what his stance was months prior to the election and what he would do if he got elected. These were no secrets. Even though he initially beefed up troops in Syria, he campaigned that he would eventually pull them out. He also told the world he hated the TPP well before the election and now he's some kind of a Russian agent? With regard to NATO, Trump has complained for decades of the disproportion of money the US pays in comparison to the other countries. Again, he campaigned of this issue as well as NAFTA. Apparently everybody except your dumb ass paid attention. When you try to negotiate better deals for American, don't you think there might be some countries (western allies) pissed off that they are no longer getting the sweet end of the deal?

What's next? Oh sanctions. So he lifted sanction and neglected sanctions. Can u please tell me why Obama lifted sanctions on the largest terrorist country in the world and gave them $150 billion in US cash. Let that sink in. Does that make him a agent for Iran or a traitor? Don't recall hearing your outrage. Again, you only see what your Libtard brain will let you. Trump has been far more tougher on Russia than Obama. See the links below if you don't believe me. So he congratulated Putin? No way. I've have never heard another sitting US president congratulate another world leader on winning a election. News flash, its customary to do so even though they are from opposing countries. Heck, Obama use to physically bow to leaders of communist and terrorist countries. Man, you're a special kind of stupid.

Inviting Putin to the Washington. You do realize that Bush not only hosted Putin in the White house, he entertained him on his Texas ranch and in his home in Maine. Do you think that maybe, just maybe they had face-face conversations without other Americans or note takers. Seriously, the amount ignorance in your statement is astounding. Well since you're the authority on this matter, I assuming George Bush is now a compromised Russian agent working to take down America. As much as your Libtard rhetoric is hilarious, it's also pathetic.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obama-in-eight

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/63065...ever-on-russia

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...gher-on-russia
        Filtering out the juvenile insults and BS, your response boils down to this:

"Trump didn't deny Russian meddling, he admitted it". I suppose you're referring to his laughable reply that he really meant "wouldn't" when he said "would" in Helsinki. You must be the only person on earth who bought that one.

"Trump said he would do these things during the campaign". Doesn't excuse the fact that they occurred, and in context with all everything we know today, reinforces the conclusion that he's compromised.

"Obama and Bush did some of the same things". False equivalency. Neither met with Putin in secret without any other Americans present and without notes. Neither congratulated another foreign leader when his advisors said not to. Neither lifted sanctions without getting something in return. Your mother never accepted the "everybody else is doing it" excuse, and neither does America.

And you conveniently forgot to "explain" the other nine examples.

Just yesterday, Trump tried to convince us that the leaders of America's intelligence agencies didn't actually contradict him. That it was Fake News from the evil media. Yet anyone can watch for themselves and see that the contradictions are plain as day. Trump knows he's going down, so he doesn't even attempt to tell believable lies any more.

You can't win this one. The sooner you realize that the president of the United States is compromised by Russia and other hostile nations, the sooner you can join the rest of us in reality.

Comment

Filtering out the juvenile insults and BS, your response boils down to this:

"Trump didn't deny Russian meddling, he admitted it". I suppose you're referring to his laughable reply that he really meant "wouldn't" when he said "would" in Helsinki. You must be the only person on earth who bought that one.

"Trump said he would do these things during the campaign". Doesn't excuse the fact that they occurred, and in context with all everything we know today, reinforces the conclusion that he's compromised.

"Obama and Bush did some of the same things". False equivalency. Neither met with Putin in secret without any other Americans present and without notes. Neither congratulated another foreign leader when his advisors said not to. Neither lifted sanctions without getting something in return. Your mother never accepted the "everybody else is doing it" excuse, and neither does America.

And you conveniently forgot to "explain" the other nine examples.

Just yesterday, Trump tried to convince us that the leaders of America's intelligence agencies didn't actually contradict him. That it was Fake News from the evil media. Yet anyone can watch for themselves and see that the contradictions are plain as day. Trump knows he's going down, so he doesn't even attempt to tell believable lies any more.

You can't win this one. The sooner you realize that the president of the United States is compromised by Russia and other hostile nations, the sooner you can join the rest of us in reality.
          Trump admitted it but that's not good enough for you.

Although Trump campaigned on those issues in front of the world, it inexcusable to you.

Neither met Putin in private. Obviously you don't remember Bush and Putin driving around the Bush ranch together in Bush's pickup truck. I didn't see note takers in the bed of the pick up taking notes. They also went fishing together. Again no note takers. Remember the hot mic moments when Obama whispered in Putin's ear? Based on your theory, both Obama and Bush have to be Russian assets. What's sad is that actually believe this shiit.

I also mentioned TPP, NATO, Nafta, Sanctions, and Western allies. Is Obama a traitor because he funded and lifted sanctions on the #1 terrorist country in the world? According to you, that's a treasonous act. Please tell me what we got in return? After the March 4 2012 election, Obama also congratulated Putin on his elected victory. In 2000, Clinton congratulated then President-elect Putin. These must be acts of a compromised President, right? But I get it, they get a pass because they are not Trump.

It's not about who wins or loses. Trump already won. For weeks all you've done is interject your opinions and liberal rhetoric. I give you opposing examples and you don't like it. The "reality" in all of this is that nobody gives damn what you think. You just sound like a jaded school girl that wasn't asked to prom. Trust me when I tell you, that if the democratic party doesn't start getting its shiit together, we will still have to listen to your crying past 2020.

Comment

Trump admitted it but that's not good enough for you.

Although Trump campaigned on those issues in front of the world, it inexcusable to you.

Neither met Putin in private. Obviously you don't remember Bush and Putin driving around the Bush ranch together in Bush's pickup truck. I didn't see note takers in the bed of the pick up taking notes. They also went fishing together. Again no note takers. Remember the hot mic moments when Obama whispered in Putin's ear? Based on your theory, both Obama and Bush have to be Russian assets. What's sad is that actually believe this shiit.

I also mentioned TPP, NATO, Nafta, Sanctions, and Western allies. Is Obama a traitor because he funded and lifted sanctions on the #1 terrorist country in the world? According to you, that's a treasonous act. Please tell me what we got in return? After the March 4 2012 election, Obama also congratulated Putin on his elected victory. In 2000, Clinton congratulated then President-elect Putin. These must be acts of a compromised President, right? But I get it, they get a pass because they are not Trump.

It's not about who wins or loses. Trump already won. For weeks all you've done is interject your opinions and liberal rhetoric. I give you opposing examples and you don't like it. The "reality" in all of this is that nobody gives damn what you think. You just sound like a jaded school girl that wasn't asked to prom. Trust me when I tell you, that if the democratic party doesn't start getting its shiit together, we will still have to listen to your crying past 2020.
            More false equivalencies and "everybody else does it" excuses. Yawn . . .

Since you don't seem interested in facts, logic, or expert opinions, we'll just have to wait for the Mueller report.

Can we agree that Mueller's team will base their conclusions on provable facts? I will pledge to accept whatever he comes up with. If he fails to prove Trump colluded I will accept that. If he fails to prove he's compromised by other nations I will accept that. If he proves the Clinton campaign was guilty of a crime I will accept that.

So let's test how tethered to reality you are. Will you also pledge to accept the conclusions of the Mueller report?

Comment

More false equivalencies and "everybody else does it" excuses. Yawn . . .

Since you don't seem interested in facts, logic, or expert opinions, we'll just have to wait for the Mueller report.

Can we agree that Mueller's team will base their conclusions on provable facts? I will pledge to accept whatever he comes up with. If he fails to prove Trump colluded I will accept that. If he fails to prove he's compromised by other nations I will accept that. If he proves the Clinton campaign was guilty of a crime I will accept that.

So let's test how tethered to reality you are. Will you also pledge to accept the conclusions of the Mueller report?
              Never once did I say I would not accept the Mueller report. I just enjoy pointing out the usual liberal hypocrisy. You see, you "yawn" when everybody else does it but throw a temper tantrum when Trump does it. I give you example after example of your hypocrisy and all you do is respond with the boring compromised, traitor, spy, asset puppy names for Trump. Just read all your posts. That's all you have. I'm the one who told you to relax and let the report speak for itself but you just wanted to keep being proved wrong. I gave you to benefit of the doubt, but it's evident that you can only see through those narrow liberal lenses. I'm not mad at ya, It's not your fault. We'll talk again after the report comes out.

Comment

Never once did I say I would not accept the Mueller report. I just enjoy pointing out the usual liberal hypocrisy. You see, you "yawn" when everybody else does it but throw a temper tantrum when Trump does it. I give you example after example of your hypocrisy and all you do is respond with the boring compromised, traitor, spy, asset puppy names for Trump. Just read all your posts. That's all you have. I'm the one who told you to relax and let the report speak for itself but you just wanted to keep being proved wrong. I gave you to benefit of the doubt, but it's evident that you can only see through those narrow liberal lenses. I'm not mad at ya, It's not your fault. We'll talk again after the report comes out.
                Thank you for saying you will accept the Mueller report. I intend to hold you to that. I would like to talk again after the report, but something tells me you won't be back. Meanwhile, you might want to stock up on Xanax before The Big Day. You'll be needing it.

Comment

Thank you for saying you will accept the Mueller report. I intend to hold you to that. I would like to talk again after the report, but something tells me you won't be back. Meanwhile, you might want to stock up on Xanax before The Big Day. You'll be needing it.
                  Just like the rest of your posts, that was some lame! Lol

Comment

Agent of the Russian government

The Russian assets are all over TS trying to distract us from the truth

Here's a dose of truth:
                    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Mueller..._senate_floor/

Comment

Republicans are starting to eat their own

"Ann Coulter Says Donald Trump Is Trying to ‘Scam the Stupidest People in His Base' With a National Emergency"

https://www.newsweek.com/ann-coulter...rgency-1333033

Comment

Republicans are starting to eat their own

"Ann Coulter Says Donald Trump Is Trying to ‘Scam the Stupidest People in His Base' With a National Emergency"

https://www.newsweek.com/ann-coulter...rgency-1333033
                        Always a day late. Either you haven’t paid attention or just don’t wanna mention it but have you been watching the Democrats lately? They’ve been munching on each other for months. Poor Pelosi can’t keep that party of freaks together. She’s in constant damage control mode. I cannot wait for the Democratic primary debates. With all those clowns on one stage outlining their crazy ass agendas, it will be like watching the Circus.

The liberals have a huge problem and they know it. The impeach Trump movement hasn’t worked and now they’re trying to figure out how to beat him. Here’s their problem. They have Cherokee Chief Warren, Gladiator Spartacus Booker, Socialist Sanders, economy expert and socialist New Green Deal author Ocasio-Cortez, 90% tax rate advocate and Jew hater Omar, Medicare for all Harris and Castro, compromised Syrian assets Gabbard, and two-time loser Clinton on full display. Not to mention the other liberal nut jobs advocating for open borders, ICE abolishment, and yes those convenient full-term abortions.

It’s easy to sit back and attack the guy in charge with all this negative rhetoric. It’s nothing new and has been and will continue to be the norm. The problem the Liberals now face is justifying these radial views in front of country that elected Turmp. Just like Trump, appealing to their base will be easy. What will be awesome to watch is these candidates trying to convince voters Trump is destroying the country while they bring these radial agendas to the table. Get the popcorn ready, this is gonna be fun!

Comment

Always a day late. Either you haven’t paid attention or just don’t wanna mention it but have you been watching the Democrats lately? They’ve been munching on each other for months. Poor Pelosi can’t keep that party of freaks together. She’s in constant damage control mode. I cannot wait for the Democratic primary debates. With all those clowns on one stage outlining their crazy ass agendas, it will be like watching the Circus.

The liberals have a huge problem and they know it. The impeach Trump movement hasn’t worked and now they’re trying to figure out how to beat him. Here’s their problem. They have Cherokee Chief Warren, Gladiator Spartacus Booker, Socialist Sanders, economy expert and socialist New Green Deal author Ocasio-Cortez, 90% tax rate advocate and Jew hater Omar, Medicare for all Harris and Castro, compromised Syrian assets Gabbard, and two-time loser Clinton on full display. Not to mention the other liberal nut jobs advocating for open borders, ICE abolishment, and yes those convenient full-term abortions.

It’s easy to sit back and attack the guy in charge with all this negative rhetoric. It’s nothing new and has been and will continue to be the norm. The problem the Liberals now face is justifying these radial views in front of country that elected Turmp. Just like Trump, appealing to their base will be easy. What will be awesome to watch is these candidates trying to convince voters Trump is destroying the country while they bring these radial agendas to the table. Get the popcorn ready, this is gonna be fun!
                          Question, what is a radial view or agenda? Typical Trump apologist, idiot and can't express views coherently....

Comment

Question, what is a radial view or agenda? Typical Trump apologist, idiot and can't express views coherently....
                            Answer:
                            Tear down existing border barriers in favor of open borders
                            Full-term and post partum abortions
                            90% tax rate
                            No more private health insurance, Medicare for all
                            Abolish the Electoral College
                            Abolish ICE
                            Socialism
                            The New Green Deal

Of course a liberal tool like yourself wouldn’t consider these ideas radical. However, I can assure you that if you’re looking for something to beat Trump, these proposed agendas from the geniuses of the left aren’t gonna cut it. Trump won because people were afraid Clinton would be too progressive in her policies, yet the liberal dipshïts now think these are the better alternatives. Watching these clowns trying to convince voters we don’t need borders, ICE, or Article 2 Section 1 of the US Constitution will be priceless. Might as well get the large Coke and Milk Duds too cause this will be the best circus in town. Again, a big thanks to the liberals for giving all of us conservatives these free gifts.

Comment

Clown...See the difference between radical and radial. Typical Trump apologist, poor reading skills and equally deficient writing ability. God, please crawl back under the rock you oozed from!

Comment

Clown...See the difference between radical and radial. Typical Trump apologist, poor reading skills and equally deficient writing ability. God, please crawl back under the rock you oozed from!
                                Typical response from someone who can't defend the liberal agenda. I know its frustrating, I couldn't defend those clowns either. I'm not mad at ya, I really do enjoy watching your meltdowns. I get it, it sucks knowing 2020 isn't looking good for you especially since that whole Russia thing isn't working out. Believe me, I don't take it personal. The reality of knowing the Democratic Party is a bunch of dumbasses can be hard to swallow especially if you're a diehard Libtard. You are correct about one thing. I am a Trump apologist. I have no problem arguing against the idiotic and "radical" agenda of your liberal freak show. I can't wait for the circus to begin.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X